Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bertie regrets national stadium not built

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

http://snipsnip.it/abo7jcqlocp

She's just trying to get on TV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

ilovesleep wrote: »
    Please somebody kidnap this w@nker and strap him to a pole in moyross, co.limerick. They will put manners on him there.

That's two threads about this top that you've used to take a cheap shot at Moyross, which shows that you haven't a clue what you're talking about. :rolleyes:

Mind you, that said, I would suggest that most parts of the country would put manners on the little Dub rat if given a chance. :D :cool:

He'd better not show up on my doorstep, I can tell ya!!!! The minority in Moyross (or Crumlin, or Tallaght, or wherever else) wouldn't get a look in as to what I'd do to the toerag!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,273 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

I still love you Bertie

If Enda had been any good and won the 2007 election when it was there for the taking, we would probably be getting ready to put a statue of Bertie on O'Connell Street

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Awww...poor Bertie. He never got to get his bowl. What a shame!:( And he never got to have his huge statue emblazoned in gold and diamonds rising high above the crowds at his arena.

As for Joan Collins...

This is what she was good at. Remember?...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭steo87

Here Bertie....would ya ever just fúck off, for good. And to the reporters who keep chasing this bastard for his views....what are yee upto? Leave it be, let the prick disappear* from our screens because I'm sick of seeing him.

*which, however, would mean that he gets away free for definite with the whole corruption thing, but sure.

I see a lot of hate out there for Bertie, but I don't share it.

I'd let Bertie fiddle the entire tax take into his own pocket in broad daylight if it was the price of the peace we now have in Northern Ireland.

I don't hate Bertie Ahern, but I don't respect him either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

He should have clouted that mouthy ol' bint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

"I wish someone had told me I was running the country."

The hint was in the massive salary.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭lucozader

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

So one politician jumps into Bertie's interview. There was nothing random about this.

Nothing more then a stunt, this wasn't a heckler or ordinary member of the public like you or me. It was an elected councillor looking for some publicity.

gotta take issue with this!

There was nothing random about this is right!!

Why was this about bertie?
    Who in RTE decided this was worthy of coverage?

Alot of TD's are retiring, Michael D. being one, he has been there longer then bertie, is an honourable and intellectual man and has always looked to better ireland and not massage his own ego, unlike da bert!

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Lauder

Wompa1 wrote: »
    Ok before I accept that I judged a book by it's cover. Does anyone know what Joan Collins did before becomming a councillor? What's her background?

That incident with Bertie happened just before 11am. Cllr. Joan Collins is a state employee (given her inchoerence no wonder An Post in so inefficient). Big question is Why wasn't she in work? Thursday morning?? Strange Joe Duffy didnt ask her that.

Was hilarious listening to Joe complain about taxpayers paying Bertie's pension which is meagre compared to what taxpayers pay Joe Duffy. Hypocritical cnut. Painful show to listen tho, pure populist whinging, gombeen crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

What? Act like a scumbag? No thanks.

Ah bertie was more gangster than scumbag but point taken

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheRealPONeil

Lauder wrote: »
    That incident with Bertie ... blah blah ... Hypocritical cnut. Painful show to listen tho, pure populist whinging, gombeen crap.

So you'll feel right at home in boards.ie then !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭take everything

hondasam wrote: »
    The heckler was good.:pac:

fair play to her.

Best bit was when she reprimands him about saying thank you inappropriately.
    LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

steddyeddy wrote: »
    Ah bertie was more gangster than scumbag but point taken

I've always liked to think of him as about 50% of each.

• Advertisement
Advertisement