Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sony tv

• 27-01-2011 8:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭

i have a sony grand wega tv good picture . mirror broke lamp and boards fine can a replacement mirror be got is it worth fixing cost wise its 50 in top of the range in its day thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 656 ✭✭✭smokie2008

i have a sony grand wega tv good picture . mirror broke lamp and boards fine can a replacement mirror be got is it worth fixing cost wise its 50 in top of the range in its day thanks

That's so hard to read man :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,944 ✭✭✭JDxtra

smokie2008 wrote: »
    That's so hard to read man :confused:

It's unpossible!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭noel farrell

simple tv had a fall the large double mirror broke is it worth replacing . the sony wega is a lcd reflector tv good in their time . not worth a lot now do not want to waste good money thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 362 ✭✭superleedsdub

simple tv had a fall the large double mirror broke is it worth replacing . the sony wega is a lcd reflector tv good in their time . not worth a lot now do not want to waste good money thanks

I still don`t understand what the problem is, I don`t mean to sound harsh but your grasp of grammer and punctuation isn`t great.

Are you referring to a broken mirror in the sony tv?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,245 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

And I thought it was hard enough for folk to understand there, their and they're

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Sandwlch

To fix yes but 50 hard to say . boards with screen in one on mirror harder luck out man

Advertisement