Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BoI Bank Statement

Options
  • 27-01-2011 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Is it possible to get a bank statement made up in a BoI branch that isn't the one your account is registered to? I'm assuming it is, but any confirmation would be good.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭sarahlulu

You can order a statement for your account through any branch, or you can use your ATM card in the statement printer in any branch.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭seabre

I'm not with BOI but I imagine all Bank policies are similar. In my bank (AIB) you can't get a statement made up in any branch - they are printed centrally in Dublin. You may be able to get a printout although it strictly speaking is against bank policy but you can always just use your atm card and get a mini statement from the machine as the previous poster pointed out.

It depends on the reason you want the statement as to which would suffice for you. If its just for personal records in which case just ask the teller to order one from dublin - should take 2 working days.

Advertisement