Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exchange questions

Options
  • 27-01-2011 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey everyone, I'm thinking of applying to a university in America for next year. The deadline is tomorrow and the International Office hasn't got back to me. My GPA is 3.0, will that be enough to get me in anywhere in the States?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭RayCarley

For the University of California this year the people who got it had a GPA of upwards of 3.9 I think, however I'd imagine other universities might have a lower threshold. So yes there's a good chance that you could get somewhere. Either way, you lose nothing by applying and as well as that, thinking your GPA is too low would definitely be the worst reason for not applying! If you get a place you can always change your mind anyway.

Advertisement