Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self built layaout?

Options
  • 27-01-2011 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hey all
    Im building my first layout and well i dont want to annoy forum monitors so lets say i am using a plaster cloth for scenic design from a shop in dublin it currently costs my €7 per roll does anyone know where i can get this or a similar product for cheaper and American style building for well a 15 year olds price range which is fairly good if the truth is told.:D
    Thanks
    tracks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 tracks

also i was wondering which is better Acrylic paint or latex pain+ trak scale for buildings is OO:)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,494 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

That's some sentence :D

You could probably get something just as good in your local Woodies/DIY store.

Or make something similar youself, newpaper PVA and water (IE Papier-mache). Once it has decent supports around/under it should be good.

The link in my sig is a good forum to see some quality layouts and get some good advice and help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 tracks

Same thing my teacher would have told me :D
    thanks ill check them out or use the paper + PVA

Advertisement