Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Show us your Set up! See mod edit in post #1

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

You're assuming he's from Ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I just noticed that he said Rolling hills so now I don't think Ireland.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,832 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Pfft, you guys and your nice tidy setups. Organised chaos for the win!

2pqp2e9.jpg

Do I need to get rid of those ugly ass cables, or at least disguise them? Hell yes! Is propping my PS3 on top of a DVD player, poker chip box and router box a bad idea? Most definitely. Should all those games be precariously balanced there? All signs point to no. Am I bothered changing it when it does exactly what I need it to? Hell no! :P (Note: there is a 42" TV up above that stuff somewhere, or there was last time I looked).

And of course when one needs to go in search of games upstairs:

2ezlhua.jpg

In this mess is most of my 360, PS3, Gamecube, DS and PSP collection, and the odd Neo Geo / PS2 game or full Xbox console. All other games are scattered on shelves and boxes around the room.

I should really tidy up, but for me it works, and that's all that matters :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

My OCD is actually hurting me looking at that picture :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,832 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Tallon wrote: »
    My OCD is actually hurting me looking at that picture :p

I used to be that way, and the DVD shelf to the left in the picture is actually quite tidy and organised by director and everything (or country of origin / distribution company in some cases).

But then there was just so much stuff, I gave up :pac: Most things are organised to a point, but that's a very rough point.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Suspiria79 wrote: »
    My penthouse sweet in the rolling hills

68.jpg

Oh my thats very nice

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

2pqp2e9.jpg

I thought my cableing was bad, I hope you have a fire extinguisher within arms reach...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭gstar

Chet T16 wrote: »
    The things you can have on display when there isn't a 1 year old running around!

Mine is a little more hidden away...

IMG_20110130_140535.jpg

Doors and drawer open.

IMG_20110130_140602.jpg

USB's from PS3, xbox, mini-pc and a permanently powered one brought out to flip out box

IMG_20110130_140633.jpg

The units have 120mm temp controlled fans in them because it can get HOT!

The pics are from my phone today, better but outdated pics of everything are here

Thats the same ps theme as i have lol.

Im loving that set up, thats what i aspire to have someday (lotto permitting) :-)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 318 ✭✭chris139ryan

3102derek wrote: »
    heres mine , has since been updated with a 16:9 screen

DSCF1883.jpg

DSCF1894.jpg

DSCF1891.jpg

that is absolutely sick

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭eurofoxy

some good setups here, i am in the unusual situation in that i have just bought a house and the GF has given me a room that roughly 16M2, now what i am thinking taking some of the ideas from here is a projector for online gaming on the ps3...
    What projectors are you using..... do you need short throw for small rooms like the ones above??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 327 ✭✭jc84

photos a little blurry, took with my phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 327 ✭✭jc84

DJKendo wrote: »
    Ballin' !!!
    6_3_old_computer.jpg

love it!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭antocann

here's mine
    e469c505-7139-4ddd-9fd5-215c3397932c.jpg

got me the ps3 , 360 , custom built pc and me 42" hd tv
    allso have a projector for the movies but since moved homes need a white wall or a screen , any one no where to get one cheap ?

Advertisement