Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What did you dream last night?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

73Cat wrote: »
    I'm pregnant, and I dreamt last night that I was in the delivery room, and all of The Sopranos were outside waiting to see what I had. And yet at the same time in the dream, I was watching it on TV and laughing at the absurdity of it with my partner. I'm dreaming about The Sopranos the whole time, particularly Uncle Paulie. Maybe it's a pregnancy thing:confused:

brillient :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I keep having dreams where I'm in a plane, and it starts to crash.
    I've had the exact same dream on several occasions and some other plane crashing dreams too.
    It's making me nervous about flying.

Last night though was the worst one I've had yet. It was just actually before i woke up this morning. I was in a plane going fine and suddenly it started to nose dive. It was strange in that I was the only calm person and I was ready to die and just was hoping I wouldn't slowly drown. I remember felling a strange sensation of comfort before going unconscious. I woke up then still tired and thought I was still in the plane and my heart was beating so fast and so hard, even though in the dream I seemed to be coping with it.

I don't think I've ever died in any of these dreams, they never go on long enough but they genuinely are starting to terrify me.

Is there anything I can do to stop dreaming of them? I think if I do I'll be fine with flying again, I used to love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

I dreamt my small kids wandered off out of the house and got lost together. Then I was trying to find them using maps with these lines like in weather charts. That was a horrible dream, and I woke up thinking I need to sit them down for a chat.
    During the day I had seen a headline : Her Toddler wanders out of the house, I had also looked at weather charts, and at some maps.
    It's mad all these bits got in that dream.

I often dream my children get lost and I desperately look for them, it's just horrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭gagiteebo

Had an absolutely horrible nightmare :( Dreamt that an old lady came into our house and crossed our hall with bare feet and cursed us and the house. I dreamt that I went down to let the dog out like I do every morning (he sleeps in the utility) and the washing machine had moved and he was in bit and died. My boyfriend and I were then possessed one by one and when we weren't possessed we couldn't see the 'good' version of each other, we could only see the possessed one.

Woke up very upset :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

last night i dremt that i was getting a hand job of so girl .. and she tore my foreskin :(
    crazy sh1t

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭biddyteabags

Cant remember last night but the night before I had a dream my father got shot by a big fat man with a shotgun and we ran over to him but he was dead. Terrible dream woke up and thought my Dad was dead. Was crying and was upset the whole day :( Anyway it was only a dream thank god :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 johnwatt

I dreamed I was a duck in a pond, but then morphed into a dog racing another dog when its owner threw a stick in the water.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 dogwoodflower

last night I dreamed that my old bf and i were making out. One of those dreams where you can pretty much feel that person's touch. yea it was really good....really good... til his mother entered the room... wow... sick...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

The other night I had a dream about my grandmother, who passed away almost 4 years ago. In my dream she was wearing her "good" coat and we went to a theme park together. I remember being absolutely delighted to see her, but worried that the new technology in the theme park (Automated dragon 3D thingies) would scare her as she wouldn't be familiar with it.

I woke up feeling so happy.... It was like I had really just spent time with her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Sagesilver4

Last night I dreamt that I was traveling with the Doctor (ninth - Christopher Eccleston). I remember that he was wanting to accomplish something extremely altruistic (that's just like him) for a little girl, and I remember the room we were in going all grey and strange and that I was causing it, and that doing this for him enabled him to complete this red glowing picture of a house with a heart for a window (like a small child's drawing), and he was so joyously inexpressibly happy that we were able to do it. I also remember somehow knowing that he hadn't met Rose yet, and that I knew who she was, but not personally. All in all, it was a very odd, but very nice dream. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Maedbhish

I dreamt I was Harry Potter.. A while ago I dreamt that I killed Voldemort. Not getting my Hogwarts letter has ruined my life. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

A recurring dream, very graphic...

I was shooting up, like a rocket, in a huge grey cloudy storm, like I was flying, up to 9,000 ft, then I fell back to earth outside my house. I hoped onto my roof and jumped off towards the east and glided about 4-500 yards to my neighbours garden, over an electric pylon, but really it was a wall what was in, but actually wasn't, my grandfathers garden. Then I went into the only other house I glided over, which looked like a pagoda and was talking to the old lady who lived, who was better looking in real life and was flirting with me...

Then I left, went home across the field that separates us and I woke up.

Advertisement