Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Ladies lounge

• 27-01-2011 10:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭

Some probably lesbian mod banned me from the ladies lounge - although i have no plans posting there anymore after the unwelcoming welcome, I just felt I was wrongly banned by a moderator who was 'having her time of the month'.

Thank you inadvance for lifting the ban and apoligy accepted!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,326 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You've just been banned from a forum and this is how you appeal expecting the ban to be lifted? How about you give it another go and this time post without the abuse and someone may take you seriously? Of course you should only do this after following the procedure above and PMing the mod who banned you first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Done and she told me to come here. Now i said something about something cant really remember and she permy banned me now I dont post at all there but I do find the topics interesting so thats why I need un banning and if you can find it in your hearts to forgive me I wont be any trouble no more!

Well if you've been referred to here then a CMod should deal with this first. If needs be an admin will intervene at a later stage if required.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Let me get this straight, OP, you want a CMod to overrule your ban because you like to "read the threads" and the mod who banned you was probably a lesbian having her time of the month?

Let me think - no. I'm not sure you're quite showing the required remorse.

If you really only want to read TLL threads just log out and go to the forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

This thread shouldn't be tagged as Rec - should be Soc.

• Advertisement

Fixed

Advertisement