Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burglar caught in hallway @ 6.10pm; Close Call; Would appreciate alarm advice!

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

To clarify.
    I was not offering a quote to the OP. I was simply answering Altors question as to what was included in an offer on our web site.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

Jesus Altor, you're a good contributor in this forum but you do like to derail alot of threads.

Thanks Fred :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Well I will back up Alto herer.

He doesnt talk bullshyte and diidnt to me either.

He tells it like it is,and talks straight from the hip,as they say.

And he installed a brilliant alarm system in my house,and was also the cheapest out of 4 other alarm installers.

+1 for Altor.......Enough said.:)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Not really sure what your saying + 1 to here Paddy.
    Altor is a good contributor to this forum, that is obvious.
    The thread is not about competing on a quote, as that is not what this forum is about.
    You are right on one thing, enough said.
    This has gone off topic enough.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement