Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pete Doherty

Options
  • 27-01-2011 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭

Pete Doherty is coming back to the Academy on the 27th of May thinking of picking up some tickets, anybody head to the last one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2011/0520/dohertyp.html

The former Babyshambles frontman was sentenced today at a hearing in Snaresbrook Crown Court in London.

He was charged after an inquiry into the death of filmmaker Robyn Whitehead in January 2010, when he pleaded guilty to possessing drugs, reports the BBC.

Whitehead was making a documentary about Doherty when she was found dead in a flat in Hackney, London.

Last year, the police said her death was not being treated as suspicious.

The star was in the middle of a UK tour but all remaining dates have been canceled.

Exactly what happened the last time. It seems he books his tours to coincide with court dates so his defense can use his commitments to help a plea that he shouldn't go down. Annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Ahh that makes sense, yea its really annoying I got tickets, he is also down for Oxegen, I guess thats cancelled to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Typical ticketmaster email tells you how to get refunds for all ticket types bar box office collection (which mine are).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

I have to send mine away which will probably cost me

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Its a shame this guy is such a tit.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

niallo24 wrote: »
    Typical ticketmaster email tells you how to get refunds for all ticket types bar box office collection (which mine are).

Normally with credit card ticket purchases the refund to your card will be automatic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Yeah but what if you don't want a refund and want to wait for the rescheduled gigs? Surely you have a choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

Are people not bored of this moron yet ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 730 ✭✭✭gosuckonalemon

People who are stupid enough to support this clown deserve to get stung by ticketmaster!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭2cool4school

no pity for anyone whos enough of a chump to buy tickets to see this loser

and ticketmaster will have creamed a nice bit of interest off your cash while they had it lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Rescheduled to 14th September

Advertisement