Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHOTO SHOOT IN PORTLAOISE????

Options
  • 27-01-2011 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

hey all, im looking into a weekend in portlaoise for a girls weekend....

does anyone know of a place that we could get a photo shoot done??

av heard some places do it where u can go and get make up done and get photos taken after.......

also....is there any places / activities ye could suggest to do in area??

thanks so much in advance.......hopefully!! :-)

any comments welcome!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

i suppose you could get the photoshoot done in robert redmonds.you should get the number from dir. Enquirys.fkcu all to do in portlaoise.coppers be your best bet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 ClaudiaSchiffer

Hi there,
    I know a young and funky photographer who does fashion photoshoots - Jeff Harvey http://www.jeffharvey.ie/. He's excellent and really fun to work with. His new studio is based in Tullamore thou. If you wanted outdoor shots around the town of Portlaoise he may do it.
    My friend is a make up artist on a part time basis and is based in Portlaoise. She's worked with Jeff before.
    In regard to night life....there's lots of great bars, my favourite being the Square Bar (great heated beer garden with live bands) and Lethean.
    There are some clubs in the town but they're not great so you'd have to be well jarred to venture there!! The best being Coppers.
    If you need any more info, shoot me a mail.
    Laters.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 rose.a

thanks guys for your comments..........weve decided to go somewer else now!! just because portlaoise mit have been a buit far for every1 to travel...thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Bodhan

OMG txt speak on boards, wut nxt?

• Advertisement
Advertisement