Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will you buy $$$ A Ipad 2

Options
  • 28-01-2011 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭

How much will it be ?

When will it be out ?

Note I hate anything Apple but if it costs less then a Xoom i'll buy it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

1. It'll probably be the same price as the first generation did on launch day

2. June 2011 Earliest

3. Why would you say you hate apple products in the mac forum :confused:

You're looking for this forum

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i will most certainly buy one. been holding off getting one for about a month or so now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I'm struck by the irony of someone claiming to hate Apple but asking when/where they can buy their next big product. Not the first time I've seen it on boards.

How is it possible to "hate anything Apple" and want to buy their products at the same time?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Homer

How much will it be ?

When will it be out ?

I hate being bi-polar!

It's Amazing :p

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭roboshatner

is there any word on a price for it or anything ?

or even a release date ?

To be honest there is noting out that is quite like it and I will not be buying a xoom xoom when it comes out.

I was looking up last nite how much the i pad was in the north my much cheaper but a little cheaper I think.

Just had bad experiences with i pods and not touched the bloody things since.

Also did I post this in the wrong forum ? if so crap

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

or even a release date ?
    No. Unlike other manufacturers, Apple thankfully don't set a release date until the device is ready. As said above, price will probably be the same as the current models. And as for a release date, who knows, but I'd expect it much earlier than June. But by the time it gets here...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

or even a release date ?

To be honest there is noting out that is quite like it and I will not be buying a xoom xoom when it comes out.

I was looking up last nite how much the i pad was in the north my much cheaper but a little cheaper I think.

Just had bad experiences with i pods and not touched the bloody things since.

Also did I post this in the wrong forum ? if so crap

Expect the new iPad from about July/August onwards. Vague I know but that's more notice than Apple computer bumps ever get. Most issues with iPods going arseways tend to involve arseways users ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭roboshatner

Id like to believe that you they are famous for breaking them are made to break so you will go out and buy another one.

Most issues with iPods going arseways tend to involve arseways users ;)[/QUOTE]

Advertisement