Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy good quality fridge (e.g. Miele or Bosch)?

Options
  • 28-01-2011 1:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

Where can you get a decent fridge in this country?

I've looked in the usual appliance chain stores and a few independent shops / websites. They only seem to offer cheap basic models or oversized American models.

I'm looking for a full-size fridge (no freezer compartment), free-standing, in white like these or this.

I'd also consider a fridge-freezer with small freezer (70/30 ratio). I'd also consider other quality brands.
    Budget is not set, but I suppose somewhere between €600 and €1400?

Any suggestions appreciated!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭knighted_1

Have you considered Smeg or leibherr ? Showrooms in ballymount , the leibherr range of fridges is excellent and top quality www.naa.ie

www.kal.ie also stock fairly good range up in city west

Geraldine formerly of discount electrical is out at deansgrange now in the panelling centre , Euronics franchise I think , and to be fair to her she knows a fair bit about top end appliances so she might be worth talking to

If you walk in to a chain store with that budget the sales men will think there birthdays have all come at once

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Owenw

Thanks knighted_1, I'll have a look at those links over the weekend. Forgot Leibherr did home appliances, I always associate them with cranes and excavators!

TBH I won't have the budget in place for a while, but I'm starting my research early. :)

Advertisement