Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name of a Mens Hairdressers

Options
  • 28-01-2011 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Im looking for the name of a Mens Hairdressers in Dublin? All I know is it was advertised on Boards a few months ago offering discounts. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭tim_holsters

Men's haircuts are generally cheap.

Are you coiffed?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Sam's Barbers on the Quays is, hands down, the best place in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭JohnP199

No, it think it is called something like Groom. But have searched with that name and didnt find anything. I read some very good reviews about the place, probably a bit more expensive than the average barber. And the only other thing I can remember is they were advertising here a few months ago through Boards deals. Any ideas anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Mingetoad

Grooming Rooms, South William Street. Nice place, barbering ranges from standard to very good depending on the barber you get.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

OisinT wrote: »
    Sam's Barbers on the Quays is, hands down, the best place in town.
    have you had your hands down all the places in town?

• Advertisement
Advertisement