Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Andy Gray and Richard Keys may be back in action

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭bamboozling

Lol. I think their views will go down rather well in the Arab world me thinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Yeah they'd feel right at home

burqa-women1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,397 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

There better not be price increases when they sign their big contracts :mad:.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,425 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    There better not be price increases when they sign their big contracts :mad:.

Doubtful they would need to increase the subs ,the channel is bankrolled by oil money and has never made a profit since they began broadcasting .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

The 1st thing i thought of when Gray was sacked was that nobody would touch them bar Al Jazeera sport. There was something in the paper previews about Keys and RTE or TV3. Its a made up story but i think TV3 would be an option considering they need a presenter and credibility.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Pauleta wrote: »
    Its a made up story but i think TV3 would be an option considering they need a presenter and credibility.

If they want credibility why would they sign those clowns.:pac:

I read somewhere today that the bbc might sign up Andy Gray, absolutely no fkin chance, his name is muck now.

Come dine with me is his best shot at getting back on tv again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I'd actually be annoyed if they accepted them. While AJ is an "arab" station I consider it more neutral than the general secular "impartial" media we have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

orourkeda wrote: »

Cant beat the arabs, wimmins there prob are banned from watching football so they would have a field day down there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Cant beat the arabs, wimmins there prob are banned from watching football so they would have a field day down there

That was post is probably on a par with Grays "women don't understand the offside rule" comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I spent a couple of weeks in Bahrain there just after Xmas, Bahrain is just there beside Saudi in the gulf, in case you didn't know.

Full of Arabs, and I watched a fair few games in bars and I can confirm that there were indeed Arab ladies in the bars, watching football and not being arrested.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

Des wrote: »
    I spent a couple of weeks in Bahrain there just after Xmas, Bahrain is just there beside Saudi in the gulf, in case you didn't know.

Full of Arabs, and I watched a fair few games in bars and I can confirm that there were indeed Arab ladies in the bars, watching football and not being arrested.

The worlds gone mad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

A move to Al Jazeera would really annoy me. The service is doing just fine as it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭OldmanMondeo

Jasus, thought they were going into I'm a celebrity get me outta here....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

The Mirror?

Do me a favour love.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Dave! wrote: »
    Yeah they'd feel right at home

burqa-women1.jpg

There's his dark forces anyway. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,684 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

This made my laugh

98042957.png

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Crackin thread. Think i laughed at every post. Just what i needed on a crap Friday.

'Arab Sport Channel Al Jazeera are trying to sign disgraced pundit Andy Gray and presenter Richard Keys. After their recent sexist allegiations they realised they were the ideal candidates for the job'

'Arab Sport Channel Al Jazeera are trying to sign disgraced pundit Andy Gray and presenter Richard Keys. After their recent sexist allegiations they realised they were the ideal candidates for the job'

Only sinking in now?

theres no need to be such lick arse tbh

contrary to popular belief not all men were stuck to tv screens 24/7 all last weekend when this went out public, i havent seen one post from you after mine without it been full of crap so i take anything from you with a pinch of don carlos finest table salt

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Des wrote: »

Were they drinking?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

contrary to popular belief not all men were stuck to tv screens 24/7 all last weekend when this went out public, i havent seen one post from you after mine without it been full of crap so i take anything from you with a pinch of don carlos finest table salt

Maybe you should start a thread about it?

i havent seen one post from you after mine without it been full of crap so i take anything from you with a pinch of don carlos finest table salt

Serious irony in that post

says the man of untold wisdom..

167526_1769006420581_1101821570_32074225_5951840_n.jpg

Here is the product range of Don Carlos.

facepalm.jpg

This is for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

This is for you.

I think getting things deliberately arseways is part of the gimmick tbh, its the only plausible expkanation for the sheer wealth of fail this man can produce every time he types.

facepalm.jpg

This is for you.

you need to get out some more tbh...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,684 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Man, whats will all the hate around here

flahavaj wrote: »
    I think getting things deliberately arseways is part of the gimmick tbh, its the only plausible expkanation for the sheer wealth of fail this man can produce every time he types.

Im astounded by the wealth of trouble people here go to verify the integrity of my posts, I should hire a private eye someday..:rolleyes:

your spelling and general pathetic remarks confirms what age bracket you fall into also, but carry on. Its almost predictable at this stage

• Advertisement

facepalm.jpg

This is for you.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzpFhchfKb0Fu0Y2LSnKzCuv4pD_ZeG9CiyWp6CRVl-bZETqCn&t=1

Double_Facepalm_by_ScotlandForLife.jpg

I've been made to look like an awful fool.

Well played x.

See how you can be a decent poster when you want to be..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

What I find funny about this affair is the amount of people that have swalloyed skys side of story and villify Keyes and Gray.

It obvious that they were set up by someone very high up in SKY, teh comments were not even aired.

The hypocricy of sky appears to be lost on some too.

On one hand they get rid of these two for sexist comments they made privately, yet every week soccer am shows a female stripping off her top in front of group of baying men.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

just got fifa 2011,its so realistic i was playing it and the wife came in and andy gray told her to fuk back into the kitchen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

amiable wrote: »
    just got fifa 2011,its so realistic i was playing it and the wife came in and andy gray told her to fuk back into the kitchen

Must have been the "be a lines man" career mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Samba wrote: »
    Must have been the "be a lines man" career mode.
    ????????????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭s8n

The Muppet wrote: »
    What I find funny about this affair is the amount of people that have swalloyed skys side of story and villify Keyes and Gray.

It obvious that they were set up by someone very high up in SKY, teh comments were not even aired.

The hypocricy of sky appears to be lost on some too.

On one hand they get rid of these two for sexist comments they made privately, yet every week soccer am shows a female stripping off her top in front of group of baying men.

Well said

Advertisement