Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cit & Ucc rag weeks colliding?

• 28-01-2011 3:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭

Is the CIT and UCC rag week's clashing on the same week?

I'm out of college ( CIT! ) myself but heard sumone say it to be but couldnt believe it because of the General mayhem it brings and if the two clash the town would be bollixed :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭Glico Man

CIT students union website has their RAG week going from the 14th - 17th of and UCC has theirs from the 14th -18th

I may have to return from my self imposed exile in Belfast for this one :D

...it's going to get messy :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Wow that is going to be crazy. Least it's all done and dusted in a week :pac:

Bars are going to do well that week. Or more like offys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

I shall be out for this :P First thought was to avoid it but helllllll no!!! :P :P I'll probably be out earlier in the week though, I work thursday nights so maybe will miss the worst night of it :D

akamossy wrote: »
    I shall be out for this :P First thought was to avoid it but helllllll no!!! :P :P I'll probably be out earlier in the week though, I work thursday nights so maybe will miss the worst night of it :D
    I like way you say the worst night of it. Probably be a crazy night alright though.

Ah well you know the students of cork....really getting into the raising and giving spirit :rolleyes: They definitely give their money to the various bars around cork

• Advertisement

ha yeah mad alright. Most people wouldn't know what RAG stands for anyways!

Webmonkey wrote: »
    ha yeah mad alright. Most people wouldn't know what RAG stands for anyways!

That worries me :P And I am not even in college anymore, just the last year my friends will still be there so may as well make the most of it haha

Advertisement