Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

neil prenderville set to return to the airwaves

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

It'll be good to have him back, he's a master in winding people up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Temaz wrote: »
    It'll be good to have him back, he's a master in winding people up!

Well, he used to take the moral high ground over people but he can hardly do that now. It'll actually be easier for the calller to wind him up now. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Delighted he's coming back. We all make mistakes in our personal life albeit not as disgusting as his mistake was. But he's the best to listen to in my opinion and looking forward to listening on Monday. Everyone will be listening and the ratings will be massive.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,900 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

I for one am glad he's coming back. There are enough people who have committed far worse crimes in Ireland ( or against it's economy) who are walking around free today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

I keep changing my mind, I was [looking forward is too strong a word] to his return, but that interview, well, I don't want a 'changed' Prenders back, I was actually excepting more a Lowery [not laundry money] response.

Anyway I have some work on Monday so I'll be expecting to read reports here, OK? Thanks IAV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Does anyone have the audio of him talkin about coming back the other day? Can't find it, myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

Dean820 wrote: »
    Does anyone have the audio of him talkin about coming back the other day? Can't find it, myself.

http://cdn.thejournal.ie/media/2011/03/Neil-Prendeville-25-March.mp3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    I for one am glad he's coming back. There are enough people who have committed far worse crimes in Ireland ( or against it's economy) who are walking around free today!
    Whats the difference? They are all **** ;)

I think that it is utterly disgraceful how he mentions if wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for his kids, many folk have lost loved ones to suicide and listening to this gob sh1te, stuck up, arrogant clown trying to get sympathy from any moron who'll swallow his self pity must be pretty tough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭fedor.2.

RoverJames wrote: »
    I think that it is utterly disgraceful how he mentions if wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for his kids, many folk have lost loved ones to suicide and listening to this gob sh1te, stuck up, arrogant clown trying to get sympathy from any moron who'll swallow his self pity must be pretty tough.

Im glad it doesn't matter what you think and never will;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

What annoys me is his bull**** excuses etc how sorry he is, you would swear he killed someone the way he is going on, what he done was gross and if i had been near him I would hit him a slap but in comparison to the things going on in this country what he did was no big deal.

fedor.2. wrote: »
    Im glad it doesn't matter what you think and never will;)

Everyone's opinion is valid old boy ;)
    And in my opinion mine is more valid than yours :pac:
    You must be one of those folk that reckon Neil playing with himself on the plane is a bit of a turn on, each to their own, most people reckon it's not on ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Viewing figures will probably be at an all time high tomorrow. As for the people phoning in, I expect some comments to be passed.

Should be good listening. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

They (96FM) are going out on a limb allowing this tool back on the air when he has yet to be investigated by the Met (who will take a much stronger line on this), hopefully they do a proper job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

He's doing well! Nice to have him back. Out'ya Neil!

Caller just called him Niall and he didn't even throw a wobbler!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

So happy he's back!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

To be honest, it sounds like he never left. I was thinking he'd sound a bit nervous or even just a bit apprehensive as he did in the interview but he could have just been away for the weekend or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Radio is back to the way it should be.

Vitor off to nights again i say:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

i cant believe he is back on air - if it was another dj who did this neil would have been on loads about it being his usual judgemental and condescending arrogant self

96fm have let themselves down putting this tosser back on air

Their text machine broke?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

gbee wrote: »
    Their text machine broke?

yeah too many texts being sent in. happens frequently enough with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Anyone notice who bought advertising space?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Aer Lingus & the Examiner......Nurofen????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭jamiedav2011

Gwan tell us?!

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Wow Fedor,

Just read your comments on my views, last week. Aren't you a little ray of sunshine on a grey day?!* We're all entitled to our opinion - but for some reason you seem to think yours is more important than everybody else's on Boards.

And having worked for a company several years ago in Cork where Mr. P was on the constant high ground and stirred up problems to keep his listeners interested, I think anyone/everyone who has had any experience of his taunting etc. would feel the same. He's not Judge Judy, he's a local Disc Jockey. And if you sit on your high horse whilst kicking everyone else beneath you - then when you fall off your horse there won't be very many people there to help you climb back up.

Capitalising the word CORK is a reminder - he was representing "us" - so if you're happy with a public display of a drunken, masturbating man, who doesn't know what he's doing representing the people of this city/county - then I wouldn't dare argue with your valid opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Gwan tell us?!

No, I was asking! I have no idea :)

No, I was asking! I have no idea :)

That's how effective advertising on the radio is, :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭fedor.2.

Judes wrote: »
    Wow Fedor,

Just read your comments on my views, last week. Aren't you a little ray of sunshine on a grey day?!* We're all entitled to our opinion - but for some reason you seem to think yours is more important than everybody else's on Boards.

And having worked for a company several years ago in Cork where Mr. P was on the constant high ground and stirred up problems to keep his listeners interested, I think anyone/everyone who has had any experience of his taunting etc. would feel the same. He's not Judge Judy, he's a local Disc Jockey. And if you sit on your high horse whilst kicking everyone else beneath you - then when you fall off your horse there won't be very many people there to help you climb back up.

Capitalising the word CORK is a reminder - he was representing "us" - so if you're happy with a public display of a drunken, masturbating man, who doesn't know what he's doing representing the people of this city/county - then I wouldn't dare argue with your valid opinion.

I appreciate that, thanks. Also im happy with the fact that you are obviously in the minority, that will do me. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,857 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

I don't think that Judes is in the minority and for what it's worth I agree with her. I think Mr. P is a disgrace to Corkonians and can't abide the obnoxious git. It's the likes of you and the "we love ya Neil" brigade that have filled this gits head with the idea that he is some sort of God. Can you believe that some people actually sent him flowers!!!!!!!! I wish to God that he and his supporters would just crawl back under their rocks and leave the rest of us in peace.

• Advertisement

fedor.2. wrote: »
    I appreciate that, thanks. Also im happy with the fact that you are obviously in the minority, that will do me. ;)

How is he in the minority?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement