Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What could have been?

• 28-01-2011 4:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭

Missed opportunities.:(

What would boards be like today if some of the old failed forum requests had been given a chance? I for one can only imagin what a 'Burn your Pants & Bra' forum would be like today, but I would definitely like to have a look around one:D

Or even a 'Mustard Hating' Forum.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Everything changes when the Microwaves and Time Machines forum gets going.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Alas there is no classical rock forum but there is one where I can flirt with the boys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭deise go deo

Obaraten wrote: »
    feckin Irish speakers and their perversions,I knew it!

Feckin Offaly-Russians with their notions.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭deise go deo

Obaraten wrote: »
    Offaly?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

I haven't seen this in the forum requests but I'd like to see more categories in the music forum. I look at the music forum every so often and it doesn't really appeal to my tastes or age group. I'd like to see a forum for fifties rock and roll or sixties music for instance (I'm not that old but that's the type of music I like).

Failing that they could just have a forum where people over the age of thirty can discuss music.

I can't see a mustard hating forum being very good to be honest. You'd run out of things to say after one thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I want a Satanism Forum, only so I can worship my dark overlord nd spread fear joy to all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I think we should have a before hours forum... just for getting things started

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

Don't look back! you can't change the decisions that were not made....

would you drive looking out the rear view window?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Don't look back! you can't change the decisions that were not made....

would you drive looking out the rear view window?

when going backwards... yes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I got my forum. :cool:

Advertisement