Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Swedish man gets 8 months for having a poop in shop floor!

• 28-01-2011 9:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭

I found this funny,

(Credit: CBS/AP) Call it a trifecta, perhaps: A Swedish man was sent to prison this week for pooping on the floor of a store while also verbally assaulting the cashier, and then stealing candy on his way out.
    While local newspapers did not give the name of the man, he was described as a 45-year-old who was already on parole.

The incident occurred in November, 2010, when the man asked a store employee in the town of Finspang to use the toilet, reports The Local, a Swedish news website.

When the employee refused due to health regulations, the man became enraged.

"He pulled down his pants, squatted on the floor and pooped," the 21-year-old female cashier said in court during the 45-year-old's trial.

The cashier added that the man proceeded to insult her while he relieved himself on the floor.

As if that were not enough, the man grabbed some candy on his way out, leaving behind a steaming pile of anger and his dirty underwear on the store's floor.

The Local reports that the man was charged with shoplifting, assault, molestation, as well as interference in a judicial matter for threatening the cashier on two other occasions. Ultimately, he was convicted of all charges except the shoplifting charge, and sentenced to eight months in prison. Because he was already on parole, the man will serve an additional two months, The Local reports.

Even during his trial, the man displayed suspect behavior, twice firing his defense attorneys, as well as insulting the court in front of a gallery full of schoolchildren on a field trip.

"I'm not going to participate in this damn farce," he exclaimed before storming out of the courtroom and being forced by the judge to participate.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503543_162-20029618-503543.html

Ever been tempted to take a dump in a shop at protest?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Robus

Ghandee wrote: »

In a word , NO

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

a steaming pile of anger
    THAT IS FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭gonedrinking

aw I'm going to miss FlutterinBantam's posts on here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭Lirange

I was going to have cheese ravioli with Swedish meatballs tonight.

Think I'll order pizza instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

What a scumbag.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

thats fúcking brilliant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

What a scumbag.

Shiitebag might be more appropriate there Jim lad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

I found this funny,

(Credit: CBS/AP) Call it a trifecta, perhaps: A Swedish man was sent to prison this week for pooping on the floor of a store while also verbally assaulting the cashier, and then stealing candy on his way out.
    While local newspapers did not give the name of the man, he was described as a 45-year-old who was already on parole.

The incident occurred in November, 2010, when the man asked a store employee in the town of Finspang to use the toilet, reports The Local, a Swedish news website.

"He pulled down his pants, squatted on the floor and pooped," the 21-year-old female cashier said in court during the 45-year-old's trial.

The cashier added that the man proceeded to insult her while he relieved himself on the floor.

As if that were not enough, the man grabbed some candy on his way out, leaving behind a steaming pile of anger and his dirty underwear on the store's floor.

The Local reports that the man was charged with shoplifting, assault, molestation, as well as interference in a judicial matter for threatening the cashier on two other occasions. Ultimately, he was convicted of all charges except the shoplifting charge, and sentenced to eight months in prison. Because he was already on parole, the man will serve an additional two months, The Local reports.

Even during his trial, the man displayed suspect behavior, twice firing his defense attorneys, as well as insulting the court in front of a gallery full of schoolchildren on a field trip.

"I'm not going to participate in this damn farce," he exclaimed before storming out of the courtroom and being forced by the judge to participate.

post of the day tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,649 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

I found this funny,

Heard that this morning on Nova(I think?), and I almost broke me h0le laughing. Brilliant.

Wonder did he have a crunchy star?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

He was clearly copying the DCU student that left one on a chair here.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Jonybgud

Why is it significant to mention he is Sweedish?

Does it mean it is more acceptable?

I'm Sweedish, I'll just leave this here......:p

Jonybgud wrote: »
    Why is it significant to mention he is Sweedish?

Does it mean it is more acceptable?

I'm Sweedish, I'll just leave this here......:p

Is that different than Swedish?:D

Don't be starting to give me any sh1t, don't leave it here, take it with ya please sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Jonybgud

Is that different than Swedish?:D

Don't be starting to give me any sh1t, don't leave it here, take it with ya please sir.

Yes mein friend, like the Chef.....:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Maybe related to these Swedish twins*?

* yes, I know what it sounds like :)

Edit, after a bit of searching it turns out it's the local wino and known for being a complete dickhead.
    Not the first nor the last time he'll get in trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭seafood dunleavy

Must be hard to wipe anger away.

Hero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Fair play to the lad!

Reminds me of the time I had large 'roast in the oven' and requested the use of the facilities in a swish Dublin Hotel.

I was refused but returned later to deposit a 'barrack buster' in the jacks cistern.

That'll larn 'em.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Did he wipe his arse?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

that kind of attitude wouldnt flush well with me...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Meanwhile, in Ballincollig, the gentleman of African origins who did the same in the post office a few months back in retaliation for them not having his dole money doesn't go to prison for 8 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Heard that this morning on Nova(I think?), and I almost broke me h0le laughing. Brilliant.

At least you didnt break your balls dumping

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

This is kind of ageist. If it had of been a kid doing it, no problem. If an OAP did it, again, no problem. I think it's a load of sh1te.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

How'd he get it into the floors what I want to know,dig a little hole or somethin?

What an asshole,complete ****-stirrer.I bet he wishes he could wipe that off his record.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭Blondini

I think he must have seen a job advertisement for that place looking for someone for a "job on the shop floor"..

Ho Ho

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭emptybladder

doesnt matter

Advertisement