Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WD TV Live Hub

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Amazon is probably the cheapest when you factor delivery in. Its 158GBP, Delivery is free but you have to add the Irish VAT which isnt that much different from the UK VAT rate.

After a bit of comparing products, I've settled on buying one of these shortly. Just bumping to see if anybody knows of any walk-in retailers in the Dublin area who stock it before i create a new thread. All the sellers i can find for it seem to be online.

DABS.ie or Amazon.co.uk have them for between €170-185 delivered to Ireland, that's the best price i can find. I was looking to see if i could go pick it up from anywhere local for close to the same price to avoid courier hassles. Anywhere up to €200 would be fine.

Has anybody seen it in a walk-in store?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭logger

Try Cyberport.de

http://www.cyberport.de/apple-und-zubehoer/laufwerke-medien/hdd-gehaeuse-zubehoer/multimedia-tv-hdd-gehaeuse/liste.html

Translation is good if you use chrome or other, not sure what delivered costs are but surely not €40 saving you make.

logger wrote: »
    Try Cyberport.de.

thanks, but I'm looking for WALK IN retailers in Dublin. I think I'm ok for online deals, but i appreciate the link anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭warrenaldo

Amazon currently have this for £129.99.

• Advertisement
Advertisement