Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Give the man a break!

• 28-01-2011 11:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭

Bad enough he gets ousted (deservedly i guess) but at least TRY to put a flattering picture of him

http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/0128/politics.html

Hes like a Bulldog thats just licked piss off a nettle

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

There are flattering pictures of Brian Cowen? Wow, he's kept them well hidden.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

There are flattering pictures of Brian Cowen? Wow, he's kept them well hidden.

OOOOOHHHH ZING!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

No. Fuck him. He doesn't deserve to be portrayed in a flattering light.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

No matter what angle you film from, he's still a fat pig. There's only so far technology goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

Bad enough he gets ousted (deservedly i guess) but at least TRY to put a flattering picture of him

In all honesty, I've never seen a picture of him that doesn't look like he was badly ironed.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Ireland needs a beautiful leader.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

Ireland needs a beautiful leader.

I'd take beautiful and competent, then ugly and competent, then beautiful and incompetent, then ugly and incompetent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

That was a flattering picture of the fat ugly gormless moron!
    The only break he should be given is a broken jaw! Muppet:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Sorry OP but that's as good as it gets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

The least ignorant depiction of him is the portrait of him taking a dump. You cannot redeem this díckhead in the eyes of the public.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Face of a well chewed toffee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

He's actually sucking in a large wad of cash that can't be seen just out of shot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

But his wife loves ............ his credit card! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Give him a break? Are you for real?

He lost any right to our sympathy when he went groveling to the EU following the first Lisbon referendum, apologizing for the vote of the people hes payed to represent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭dizzywizlw

AgileMyth wrote: »
    Give him a break? Are you for real?

He lost any right to our sympathy when he went groveling to the EU following the first Lisbon referendum, apologizing for the vote of the people hes payed to represent.

Yeah, but we were wrong the first time, look at all the jobs it created :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

we should have a leaving party in AH for him. list his good and bad points, achievements and failures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Ali Babba

He is what he is...........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭gerryk

Snakeblood wrote: »
    I'd take beautiful and competent, then ugly and competent, then beautiful and incompetent, then ugly and incompetent.

And what did we get? Ugly, incompetent and arrogant. Only topped by his predecesor... incompetent, arrogant and barely literate... and not too easy on the eyes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

gbee wrote: »
    But his wife loves ............ his credit card! ;)
    She's no prize either tbh

One of my friends was at the Gaeltacht with his daughter and apparently she looks just like him :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

I know, our country is fooked and people are angry, but why such venom over his appearance?

I find it a bit tasteless that after all the mud people have to throw at this guy they stoop to the level of "look at the state of him" rather than "look at the state he left the country in".

There are rocks to be thrown, why pick pebbles.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭JackM_79

Any of these better?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_p0TIJMVKUbc/Sc0cRnJl45I/AAAAAAAAAEA/NXUAeXADcas/s400/cowen+painting.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭gonedrinking

orourkeda wrote: »

coughlan just looks like your average Irish woman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭gonedrinking

Heres a better one of her, in this one she looks real dirty. I'd love to make her dress up as a skanger and tell her to insult me and spit at me. Would be great foreplay. Just a little fantasy of mine.

Plus who wouldn't want to wake up each morning, look over and see those big beautiful sleepy looking eyes staring back at you. Heaven!

http://dynimg.rte.ie/0001094e10dr.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,464 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

coughlan just looks like your average Irish woman

congrats dude..you've just insulted a couple hundred thousand women ;)

Advertisement