Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buddys Zit/boil (warning a bit gross)

• 28-01-2011 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

So I notice this on my Buddy last night. Just wondering if it is anything to be worried about? Is it just a boil/pimple will it go away. Its just underneath his mouth.photo.jpg?t=1296210009

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭tesslab

My dog had something similar on her leg last year. Brought her to the vet just to be on the safe side. An antibiotic injection and antihistomine injection and she was right as rain in a few days. Was just a cyst but vets advice was to always have these things checked out.
    Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭teacherspet

was he recently eating a bone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

was he recently eating a bone ?

yesterday actually yeh.would that havve something to do with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭teacherspet

If he was eating a big marrow bone, he could have rubbed his chin against the bone and irritated his skin. This has happened with my dogs on occasion.

Advertisement