If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Price on Monitor Audio Airstream 10 ?

Options
  • 28-01-2011 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Is there a boards price for the AirStream 10 ?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

deadl0ck wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Is there a boards price for the AirStream 10 ?

Dead,

I am listening to my one as we speak (I love it!)

£119.95 for the Airstream (no DAB)
    £148.95 for the Airstream 10 with internet radio & DAB

All available from stock,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Thanks John - what's the delivery cost to ROI ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Deadlock.

Delivery would be £12.99 on a 48 hour service or £19.99 on next day service and we currently have both in stock.

ATB

Dave

Thanks Dave - but apparently we're buying a new child car seat so the radio has to go on hold for now :(
    I'll be back on to you soon I hope....

Hi Dave - I'm back in the Market for this now :)

Any changes in the prices and delivery ?

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Deadl0ck.

Prices on the Airstreams are as follows:

AirStream 10 (Non DAB) Now £99.95
    Airstream 10 with DAB same price as before £148.95

Delivery on either of these would be £12.99

Let me know what you think.

Thanks Kenny.
    Was just on to Dave there and placed the order :)

Hi Guys,
    Any update on the availability of the DAB version yet ?

Hi Guys,
    Any update on the availability of the DAB version yet ?

Dead,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - they are on back order with MA at the moment and are expected in before Easter.

I'll keep you posted with an exact delivery - hopefully tomorrow,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Cool - Thanks !

• Advertisement

Hi Guys - any further update ?

Hi deadl0ck.

Still no sign at the moment :(

We are chasing this up to find out when they are going to be delivered to us.

They have left Monitor Audio and should have been here to day :confused:

As soon as I get an answer form our courier I'll drop you a post.

Hi,
    Any further update ?
    This is getting tedious at this point. It's 2 weeks tomorrow since I placed the order...

Apologies for the delay - The Airstream is something that we normally keep in stock but unfortunately we are unexpectedly out of stock of the DAB Version of the Airstream, we do have the Non-Dab / Internet Radio version available from stock at £99.95 / €119.99 and we are expecting the DAB version in today - unfortunately the 2 bank holidays are playing havoc with our deliveries at the moment - they were expected in prior to Easter but our delivery company let us down.

Give us a shout if you have sourced it elsewhere and we will cancel your order alternatively we should be in touch with you over the next 24 hours to confirm tracking reference and of course you have not been charged yet!

Apologies again for the inconvenience,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,
    Thanks for the reply - I was just getting a bit fed up as I could have sourced it elsewhere by now, but if I have it this week I'll be happy.
    Please keep me updated as I have had to chase up a few times when I was told I would get an update.

Hi John,
    Thanks for the reply - I was just getting a bit fed up as I could have sourced it elsewhere by now, but if I have it this week I'll be happy.
    Please keep me updated as I have had to chase up a few times when I was told I would get an update.

Dead,

again apologies - I have just personally chased the delivery that we were promised that would be in today - to be told that they cannot get it in until tomorrow!!!!!

I'm throwing toys out of cots at the moment - so I'll keep you posted here as soon as I get an update..

ATVB,

John Mc

Dead,

again apologies - I have just personally chased the delivery that we were promised that would be in today - to be told that they cannot get it in until tomorrow!!!!!

I'm throwing toys out of cots at the moment - so I'll keep you posted here as soon as I get an update..

ATVB,

John Mc

Dead,

the throwing of toys worked (sometimes it doen't so I only reserve it for special occasions..) So your Airstream DAB will leave us today and you should have it tomorrow - I'll ask Chris to give you a shout with the tracking number for your convenience,

ATVB,

JMc & Crew

Many thanks John - I appreciate it. It will be great to have it for the long weekend :)

Hi guys - just to let you know I got the radio on Thursday and I'm very impressed with it.
    Thanks!

Hi Deadl0ck.

I'm glad that you are happy with the Airstream.

Again apologies for the delay in getting one on for you!

If you need anything else just give us a shout.

Regards

Kenny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Dub.

Anyone know if this radio is still available, and at what price?

Dub. wrote: »
    Anyone know if this radio is still available, and at what price?

Hi Dub,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Airstream is short in supply. I do still have 1 of each left though (DAB and Non DAB)

The DAB version is in the white finish and is currently priced at £129.95.

The non DAB version is in the black finish and is priced at £89.95.

Delivery on either would be £12.99.

Chris

Hi Dub,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Airstream is short in supply. I do still have 1 of each left though (DAB and Non DAB)

The DAB version is in the white finish and is currently priced at £129.95.

The non DAB version is in the black finish and is priced at £89.95.

Delivery on either would be £12.99.

Chris

Thanks for the reply Chris. How can i place an order for the non DAB version?

Dub. wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply Chris. How can i place an order for the non DAB version?

Hi Dub,

You can call the store on 0044 333 900 0070 / 71. Or if you'd like to PM me your details I can call you.

Chris

Just listening to the radio now. Fantastic piece of kit.

Ordered sunday afternoon, delivered on tuesday afternoon.

Great service lads, much appreciated. Look forward to doing business with you again.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.