Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F1 2011 Car Launch Thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

In order to avoid the slightest risk of anyone confusing a Formula 1 car with a pick-up truck
    It could easily happen, I tried to buy a Landrover Discovery and ended up coming away with a space shuttle.

In fairness it is good off-road, but it's killing me at the pumps.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

The new HRT was launched today...
    hrt-f111-side-profile.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Am I imagining things or does the front wing end plate say "Your logo here" and their main sponsor is "This could be you"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

Vegeta wrote: »
    Am I imagining things or does the front wing end plate say "Your logo here" and their main sponsor is "This could be you"

Don't forget "Cool Spot" apart from Tata I cant see any actual sponsors. The team is an absolute shambles

• Registered Users Posts: 6,491 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Haven't looked at at F1 car in about four years until now and have to say they all look absolutely horrible. What's with the squared of section after the air intake? It looks dreadful.

• Advertisement
Advertisement