Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl - Pamper your pet

• 28-01-2011 11:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭

I know its more of a bargain alert but its relevant to here.

Lidl are starting a pamper your pet on 31/1/11. Good deals for our pets!

see here...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Brilliant! Thanks for that.

I do alot of rescue dog tranport and those seat covers are a life-saver! I've been waiting for them to come up for sale again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭carraghsgem

hmmm think the reflective collar will suit my collie

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭tesslab

Just to let you know Guineys on Talbot street Dublin have dog toys and accesories for 1.50. Downstairs on the back wall. Got 4 tennis balls for 1.50 and some chew rope toys for the same price. Great value for dogs who go through their toys as fast as mine does!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Toulouse wrote: »

I do alot of rescue dog tranport and those seat covers are a life-saver! I've been waiting for them to come up for sale again!

Thats what im getting to i might get 2 tho.Id wish they had the railign to stop dog coming forward too, would have been handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭lrushe

Toulouse wrote: »

Galway K9 wrote: »
    Thats what im getting to i might get 2 tho.Id wish they had the railign to stop dog coming forward too, would have been handy.

I bought that seat cover the last time they were in Lidl, I have to say it is great value. It's completely water proof which is great for my dogs who love to swim, I have it about 2 years now and it's still in great nick!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Definitely getting the car seat covers-bargain!Thanks OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Not sure if they're the same but I had 2 of the Aldi seat cover/hammoks and the buckle things snapped on both of them - possibly because they were too small for the jeepy. I have one from zooplus now and it's much better quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Rabbitandcavy

Just dogs and cats again as usual

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭kildareash

Thanks OP, have been waiting for these items to come up.

My mam got the seat cover a few years ago and it's grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Rochester

Just dogs and cats again as usual

Not much for cats just those igloo thingys they never go into anyway.:mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement