Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech Driving Force GT Availablity

Options
  • 28-01-2011 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Anyone know what the score is with the availability of this wheel? Everywhere is out of stock, namely Argos, and have been for ages now. Amazon is over priced and so is the Logitech website, Gamestop don't stock it and neither do HMV.

Any ideas where I can get hold of the this evasive animal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

I got one yesterday in Argos in Castlebar, 'twas just a coincidence that Argos had one in stock in the town I'm workin in! A friend of mine who's a bordsie reserved it for me after I mentioned it on a thread! I'm delighted with it.

I reckon if you keep an eye on the argos site you'll find one popping up nearby

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭DHFrame

I got one yesterday in Argos in Castlebar, 'twas just a coincidence that Argos had one in stock in the town I'm workin in! A friend of mine who's a bordsie reserved it for me after I mentioned it on a thread! I'm delighted with it.

I reckon if you keep an eye on the argos site you'll find one popping up nearby

I'm in Portlaoise and decided to pop into Argos to have a look. On the website it is listed as a 'Logitech Driving Force GT'. In the catalogue in the shop, it is listed as a Logitech Official PS3 Wheel for GT5? Seems to me this confusion may be leading to the other not being in stock online...

They have 3 in tomorrow and I have reserved one. Thanks

Collected it today. Not tried it yet but I am super impressed with the build quality. x2 available in Portlaoise and other stores now. Just delivered this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

I got one in Gamestop (Pavillions, Swords) last Sunday. Was the last one though :( At €99.99, it was the cheapest I'd seen it around. It's €130 to purchase directly from Logitech and is 109.99 everywhere else I looked.

I think the reason it is 130 on the Logitech site is because they are hiding the cost of shipping in there. Just setting it up now. Very excited.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,395 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Heads up

Argos Limerick Childers Road Argos

Argos extra store have 1 or 2 left

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Axel1842

Hello,
    Anyone know where I can get Driving Force GT in Limerick?

Advertisement