Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking at Luas on Saturdays ?

Options
  • 28-01-2011 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone knows what the parking ( if any) is like at the Luas in Cherrywood / Brides Glen is like on Saturdays.

Have you parked there ?
    Is it safe to eave the car all day ?

Or am I best to elave it in g'stones and ge tthe dart

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭cavemeister

There is secure parking in Bewleys Hotel in leopardstown. There is a Luas stop there (Central Park) Parking is only 1 euro an hour!

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Timothy Bryce

You'll need to show company ID on the gate in C'Wood at the weekend. You might be able to swing a space over the road in Tullyvale along the road.

Be careful of Bewleys I hear they have a horrendous overnight charge if you leave there over 24 hours. Booterstown Dart station give you 24 hours for 2 euro if you can get to there.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭caji

I regularly park at the luas car park at the Stillorgan stop and have never had a problem. It's €4 for the day - good value. Never really had a problem getting a space there either.

Bewleys are quite expensive - charge by the hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Merrilady

Thanks Guys, might just park at the sandyford spot

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

If you are driving from Greystones to the luas you may as well continue and drive all the way into Dundrum/ town or wherever you are going. Quicker, cheaper (parking + return luas ticket vs slightly more expensive in town parking, no luas cost)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Blandpebbles

Always drive into Dublin at Weekends, park in Stephen's Green, super convienient and 30 mins door to door.

Advertisement