Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPREDSHEET PROJECT

• 28-01-2011 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

im just wondering dose anyone have a clue what i can do for a spreadsheet project ? and help would be nice cause i dont have a clue what ive to get or do mainly :eek:

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

kukazhina wrote: »
    im just wondering dose anyone have a clue what i can do for a spreadsheet project ? and help would be nice cause i dont have a clue what ive to get or do mainly :eek:

Your lecturer/teacher is the first person you should speak to. They're the experts, so they will give you the best advice.

It will be very difficult for us to help you here.
    We don't even know the subject of your project!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Tefral

Can you scan in or write up the requirements here so we can at least advise you on that?

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭johnmolloy554

cronin_j wrote: »
    Can you scan in or write up the requirements here so we can at least advise you on that?

Don't. This is the Limerick City thread. Shouldn't the Mods be moving this elsewhere as it has nothing to do with Limerick. I've seen threads moved for less.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Once we know where best to move it to we can move it, we don't move for the sake of it, usually we move to better places where people will get the information they want quickly. In the mean time I'm sure the wonderful people in here can help out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

=SUM (PoorlyPlannedCouncilGhettos*HighUnemployment)

= Limerick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭clint_eastman

That is an awesome post.....lol!
    yes, i am an excel nerd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    =SUM (PoorlyPlannedCouncilGhettos*HighUnemployment)

= Limerick

The sum function is redundant in that formula

=(PoorlyPlannedCouncilGhettos*HighUnemployment) returns the same result

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

wingnut wrote: »
    The sum function is redundant in that formula

=(PoorlyPlannedCouncilGhettos*HighUnemployment) returns the same result

NEEERRDDD!

Actually, been thinking for real about what would be useful.

Try a simple household budget. Track all incomes and expenditures in as much detail as you think you can manage. Or something to show the differences after the new levies etc in january.

There's loads of budget spreadsheets you could look at for reference.

Advertisement