Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SE Vivaz Query

Options
  • 28-01-2011 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

Hi All,

Just got a new SE Vivaz and I am completely clueless so I am looking for a bit of help.

When I try and access facebook or the internet it tells my there is a connection problem. Do I need to turn some type of setting on or am I missing something obvious.

Also any other advice with regards to this phone would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭smilerf

my vivaz is grand on the net. Ring your provider to check the setlings. Opera works great on it. Also nimbuzz. My usb port broke off once so be careful

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭derek2222_ie

smilerf wrote: »
    my vivaz is grand on the net. Ring your provider to check the setlings. Opera works great on it. Also nimbuzz. My usb port broke off once so be careful

thanks for the reply. Got it working in the end. What do Opera and Nimbuzz do. I am new to all this. Also can anyone tell me the best way to put music on my phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭derek2222_ie

This post has been deleted.

anyone reccommend some apps that are free to download and how to do that. I am looking for the likes of news and sports apps etc.

Advertisement