Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bike FAIL ..

• 28-01-2011 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭

Had to laugh, you think they would have sorted out the basics of who can actually drive the motorcycle .. Bunch of gob****es , even the standard of criminal is slipping in this country. Bloody FF .

http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/0128/ballyfermot.html
    Gardaí are investigating a shooting in Ballyfermot in Dublin last night.

The shooting happened at Croftwood Grove shortly before midnight.

Two men on a motorcycle entered the estate and fired a number of shots from a shotgun at a house, hitting the upstairs and downstairs window.

The two men then crashed on Davitt Road and were taken to St James's Hospital where they are being treated for non-life-threatening injuries.

A firearm was recovered. No-one was injured in the shooting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

msg11 wrote: »
    criminal is slipping

was this a pun?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

Bloody FF .

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭red menace

FatherLen wrote: »
    was this a pun?

I'm guessing it is now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

FatherLen wrote: »
    was this a pun?

What ever you make it. It's comical , they though they are big lads with a shotgun then they fall off the bike, threw there own doing (and FF because the road more than likly had a massive pop hole in it since 'the big freeze') .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

SomeFool wrote: »
    :confused:

Check above pal. All explained.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I live 2 mins from there! God damn!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

It's all getting out of control now. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Had to laugh, you think they would have sorted out the basics of who can actually drive the motorcycle .. Bunch of gob****es , even the standard of criminal is slipping in this country. Bloody FF .

http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/0128/ballyfermot.html

A lot of motorcycle accidents are cause by other road users.

Here's something that was posted over in the Motorbike Forum:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

(and FF because the road more than likly had a massive pop hole in it since 'the big freeze') .

I was thinking Martin hadn't resorted to motorbike gang's just yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

I know that road well. And I know the people who live in the house that was shot at.

A few years ago, a 'certain person' who lives on Croftwood Grove got into a fight with a guy. The guy was killed during the fight. That 'certain person' walked free from court and revenge was promised by the dead guys family.

Note to mods: I've mentioned no names, and haven't stated the above story is actually in relation to this particular house....so there's no issue with libel etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement