Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Face or Body what yas go for lads?

Options
  • 28-01-2011 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

So lads... me and me mate here trying to decide..

what determines the girls ya go for. Age old argument

5 foot 10 Girl model figure great legs, bum, CRACKING figure, BUT rough enough face. Not exactly a looker face wise

OR

Average height girl 5 foot 4, ok figure, bit of meat but not obese. But an absolutely GORGEOUS face. I mean one of those girls you could just stare at her face for hours.

Stunning Face & Allright Body or 8 votes

Stunning Body but the face leaves a lot to be desired
    0% 0 votes
    Stunning face but the body leaves a lot to be desired
    37% 3 votes
    Would have to be a mixture of both i dont do one over the other
    0% 0 votes
    NONE, Looks are only skin deep i judge solely on personality
    62% 5 votes
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭smokie2008

Any holes a Goal!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Any port in a storm :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Brenireland

So lads... me and me mate here trying to decide..

what determines the girls ya go for. Age old argument

5 foot 10 Girl model figure great legs, bum, CRACKING figure, BUT rough enough face. Not exactly a looker face wise

OR

Average height girl 5 foot 4, ok figure, bit of meat but not obese. But an absolutely GORGEOUS face. I mean one of those girls you could just stare at her face for hours.

you owe me 25 euro for petrol.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭finnegan2010

:D Bren, I Told ya cheques in the post, but dont drop it mate might hit the roof!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

whats yas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭smokie2008

""Stunning Body but the face leaves a lot to be desired""

Think you mean a "BOBFOC"

Body off Baywatch Face off Crimewatch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

What are their sandwich making skills like?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

skinny with a perty face. mm

i like the snotty ones.

i belive also referred to as a "Butterface"

"For those of you who don't know, a butterface is a girl who has a smoking body, but an ugly face"

• Advertisement

Some Prime examples of what im talkin bout...
    THE BUTTERFACE GALLERY WITH THANKS TO EBAUM

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/636787/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

"You don't look at the mantle piece when you're poking the fire"

Reg'stoy wrote: »
    "You don't look at the mantle piece when you're poking the fire"

so what do you do when you dont rely on solid fuel and dont have a fireplace,but rather oil/central heating...?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Bazongas

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Timothy Bryce

wheel her in im not a fussy man

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Buceph

I go by her acreage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭k4kate

The three guys who voted looks are only skin deep and they go totally by personality are such liars. Were your girlfriends looking over your shoulders when you voted or what?????????

k4kate wrote: »
    The three guys who voted looks are only skin deep and they go totally by personality are such liars. Were your girlfriends looking over your shoulders when you voted or what?????????

i was looking over my girlfriend's shoulder when i completed this poll, yes.

again, i reiterate, i am not fussy.

Ah but the question is, is that true of your girlfriend too? :)

Hey, that is not nice is it? :(

Ah but the question is, is that true of your girlfriend too? :)

Hey, that is not nice is it? :(

my girlfriend is in it for the money. she gets a slice of my dole action every week.

• Advertisement

my girlfriend is in it for the money. she gets a slice of my dole action every week.

Well at least she is getting action!!!!

Well at least she is getting action!!!!

She's the only one seeing any kind of action i can assure you, although i noticed a poodle looking in my general direction when i was walking home last night.

I post her my dole every Wednesday. We met on boards.ie and have yet to meet face-to-face. She has got me under her thumb already - she likes to be a kept internet woman.

She's the only one seeing any kind of action i can assure you, although i noticed a poodle looking in my general direction when i was walking home last night.

I post her my dole every Wednesday. We met on boards.ie and have yet to meet face-to-face. She has got me under her thumb already - she likes to be a kept internet woman.
    A poodle? Are you sure it was not some dog of a politician canvassing, more interested in your vote than your body?

Flirt dating on Boards? That has to be more interesting than the soccer forum ( do you know those guys won't let you post unless you meet certain criteria and send a grovelling request, what's that about?)

A kept internet woman? Take it from this wise old woman, cyber women are a lot easier to keep than real ones.

ps if I flirt harder with you, will you post me your dole instead?

A poodle? Are you sure it was not some dog of a politician canvassing, more interested in your vote than your body?

Flirt dating on Boards? That has to be more interesting than the soccer forum ( do you know those guys won't let you post unless you meet certain criteria and send a grovelling request, what's that about?)

A kept internet woman? Take it from this wise old woman, cyber women are a lot easier to keep than real ones.

ps if I flirt harder with you, will you post me your dole instead?

That could be it alright - with the beer goggles on it could have been eamonn gilmore masquerading as some sort of rodent dog alright.

I enjoy cyber flirting as it's much easier to keep a track of the absolute spoof/lies i've rattled off as it's all there in writing. If Coppers could organise this kind of system we'd be in business....scroll back a few pages to keep the lies properly joined up.

It also facilitates having more than one cyber-woman on the go - if you PM me your address along with the advantages/benefits of sending you my dole I'd be more than willing to post you 96 euro each week.

ps. im still waiting for my invite to the soccer forum....i refuse to grovel

That could be it alright - with the beer goggles on it could have been eamonn gilmore masquerading as some sort of rodent dog alright.

I enjoy cyber flirting as it's much easier to keep a track of the absolute spoof/lies i've rattled off as it's all there in writing. If Coppers could organise this kind of system we'd be in business....scroll back a few pages to keep the lies properly joined up.

It also facilitates having more than one cyber-woman on the go - if you PM me your address along with the advantages/benefits of sending you my dole I'd be more than willing to post you 96 euro each week.

ps. im still waiting for my invite to the soccer forum....i refuse to grovel
    Keeping track of spoof is one advantage. There is also the advantage of the cyber alter-ego Cyber me has huge boobs, tiny bum and shapeLY body (as opposed to real me: tiny boobs, huge bum and shapeLESS body) Oh SH**TE that's my chance of €96 gone now, AW......

ps Any anti;grovelling to soccer forum twats is a sound guy.

Keeping track of spoof is one advantage. There is also the advantage of the cyber alter-ego Cyber me has huge boobs, tiny bum and shapeLY body (as opposed to real me: tiny boobs, huge bum and shapeLESS body) Oh SH**TE that's my chance of €96 gone now, AW......

ps Any anti;grovelling to soccer forum twats is a sound guy.

you're already doing better than current cyber-lady who's best assets are her swollen ankles, varicose veins, 'back breasts' and a lumpy forehead (?)....and man-alive, i couldn't wait to meet her!

if you can top that - you're a shoe-in for the 96 lids!

you're already doing better than current cyber-lady who's best assets are her swollen ankles, varicose veins, 'back breasts' and a lumpy forehead (?)....and man-alive, i couldn't wait to meet her!

if you can top that - you're a shoe-in for the 96 lids!
    Swollen ankles? Varicose veins? Back breasts? AND a lumpy forehead???
    Never mind your €96, bring on that cyber babe.

ps does this mean I now qualify to join the gay and lesbian forum. WOW!

Swollen ankles? Varicose veins? Back breasts? AND a lumpy forehead???
    Never mind your €96, bring on that cyber babe.

ps does this mean I now qualify to join the gay and lesbian forum. WOW!

I think you should qualify right away based on this post....you can use my name when approaching the moderators and i will vouch for you.

I tried that forum before but was banned for trying to turn them. Most women who see me in person normally turn gay at the very sight of me

I think you should qualify right away based on this post....you can use my name when approaching the moderators and i will vouch for you.

I tried that forum before but was banned for trying to turn them. Most women who see me in person normally turn gay at the very sight of me
    Most women turn gay at the sight of you? Well congrats, you seemed to have worked for me just post-flirting.

You think there are any hot women on that forum? Or hot gay men? We could team up and try turn them or if that does not work just swap and try the gay way for a while. And if all else fails, well timothy you and I could always hook up. Bring your €96 just in case........

• Advertisement

Most women turn gay at the sight of you? Well congrats, you seemed to have worked for me just post-flirting.

You think there are any hot women on that forum? Or hot gay men? We could team up and try turn them or if that does not work just swap and try the gay way for a while. And if all else fails, well timothy you and I could always hook up. Bring your €96 just in case........

I was under the impression that to be gay/lesbian you had be relatively 'hot' as a prerequisite. If I was to come out all the way, I'd unfortunately buck this trend somewhat - although opening my myself up to both men and women I'm therefore doubling my chances which could garner a result. If they're organising a night out I might attend, but will have my 96 euro (all in coins...sorry) in an envelop in my back pocket.

Advertisement