Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Face or Body what yas go for lads?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭k4kate

I was under the impression that to be gay/lesbian you had be relatively 'hot' as a prerequisite. If I was to come out all the way, I'd unfortunately buck this trend somewhat - although opening my myself up to both men and women I'm therefore doubling my chances which could garner a result. If they're organising a night out I might attend, but will have my 96 euro (all in coins...sorry) in an envelop in my back pocket.
    Well ditto for me on "hotness" am not so much hot as lukewarm, though after 10 pints of beer I think men find me more attractive (that's the men drinkin' the beer of course, not me!)

Bring your money in your arse pocket if you like, but you do know i will probably have to verify the amount. A little bit of groping is therefore necessary, but rest assured I will do my utmost to minimise any pleasure I will get from that.

ps I suppose we have got too far off the subject of the thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Timothy Bryce

k4kate wrote: »
    Well ditto for me on "hotness" am not so much hot as lukewarm, though after 10 pints of beer I think men find me more attractive (that's the men drinkin' the beer of course, not me!)

Bring your money in your arse pocket if you like, but you do know i will probably have to verify the amount. A little bit of groping is therefore necessary, but rest assured I will do my utmost to minimise any pleasure I will get from that.

ps I suppose we have got too far off the subject of the thread?

Indeed - you'll recognise me as the one face down at the bar with my pants half off, in a pool of my own vommit.

I can see the moderators charging over as we speak demanding this is taken to PM. From there we can collate our information and report back to this thread as to whether or not it should be face or body.

Indeed - you'll recognise me as the one face down at the bar with my pants half off, in a pool of my own vommit.

I can see the moderators charging over as we speak demanding this is taken to PM. From there we can collate our information and report back to this thread as to whether or not it should be face or body.
    PM???
    Prime Minister?
    Post Meridian?
    Project Manager?
    Pre Menstrual? (jesus don't even go there on a forum for fellas)
    PM atomic symbol for Promethium (showing my nerd genes)

Go on... not a clue what that is. Only a member a few days

PM???
    Prime Minister?
    Post Meridian?
    Project Manager?
    Pre Menstrual? (jesus don't even go there on a forum for fellas)
    PM atomic symbol for Promethium (showing my nerd genes)

Go on... not a clue what that is. Only a member a few days

:pac:

Private message!

:pac:

Private message!
    What a twit I am. No wonder the soccer nerds won't have me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

I am definitely a body man.

I have put many a homely wench to the sword.

There is nothing too unsightly about the back of a head.

What a twit I am. No wonder the soccer nerds won't have me.

in fairness there are very few nerds in the soccer forum. dorks maybe.

Or the top of it!!! OOPS should a woman say that

in fairness there are very few nerds in the soccer forum. dorks maybe.
    Ha ha, what is the difference and which is preferable? Can a person be both at the same time?

Will I set up an "anti-soccer-forum" forum and bar all of them from joining unless they have 50 non-spammy posts on the Lesbian/Gay Forum and send a picture of themselves wearing slippers.

Ha ha, what is the difference and which is preferable? Can a person be both at the same time?

Will I set up an "anti-soccer-forum" forum and bar all of them from joining unless they have 50 non-spammy posts on the Lesbian/Gay Forum and send a picture of themselves wearing slippers.

This will indeed work miracles as there is a significant anti-soccer forum sentiment out there. Most of the posters in the LGBT forum actually wear slippers while posting so I predict this to be a success

• Advertisement

Great, will start it so
    I have a name and all, let me know what you think

Forum Opposing Contemptible Knobheaded-Upstart Soccer Forums (Fora??)

FOCK-U Soccer Forums for short?

You want to join?
    Are any of you other 900 who viewed this and did not leave a message interested in joining?

Advertisement