Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nemesis wanted SSFIV

Options
  • 28-01-2011 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey Ive never posted anything before so sorry if theres rules and stuff but looking for a nemesis online xbox live in SSFiv. Preferably someone infinity better than me to make me better and encourage me to play/practice more. basically the street fighter equivalent of getting my fat ass of the couch and going to the gym. I main chun and use fei the odd day. any takers? not looking for someone to teach me, just some who wants to get better too with regular enough first to 10s or so.o i have bout 2100 bp, or is it pp? cant remeber, the one at the top. so yeah...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Just look at the stickied list at the top the vast majority of the fighters are active and fight at a very good level

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

you should add this guy = Cobelcog, he only started few months back so would be great practice and some confidence boost .

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

There's a guy there called Stavanger1. Wanting to beat his Bison's head into the ground has inspired me no end :D

I'll play anyone, if you want me to give you a few pointers no problem. I'm told by futureguy playing me is frustration central :D

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Raginghorsebox is a total scrub..play him if you want some easy wins, or that Bush80 clown!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

That's what I'm doing too lol

Trial by fire!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Just go to the player list at the top of the thread and start adding people. Lots of good players who might beat you but will give you pointers. Best way to improve.

If you are happy to play the likes of doom, bush, azza, cobelcog etc and lose 25 in a row, you'll learn a temendous amount.

Feel free to add me. Garak001.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Just start hanging around our IRC channel:
    #IrishFightingGames on QuakeNet

There's a webchat embedded on StreetFighter.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

You don't want a nemesis, just a sparring partner.

Edit: 1000 posts!!! Only 5 actually serious.

Advertisement