Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commisioner for Oaths/Peace Commissioner Limerick City

• 28-01-2011 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi All

Does anyone know a Peace Commissioner or Commissioner for Oaths in Limerick City. Department of Transport require our signature to be witnessed.

I have tried phoning a couple of solicitors earlier this pm but no one has come back to me yet, I guess the weekend started early!!!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭angeleyes

Go into John Quinn at 9 or 10 Glentworth Street - he is in the offices of Michael O'Connor Solicitor. Mr. Quinn is a Commissioner for Oaths and a lovely man - you don't need an appointment to see him. Or try Lucy Collins Solicitor beside the Limerick Leader office on O'Connell Street.

If you walk into any Solicitor's office and ask them to swear a document they will be only too happy cos its money for jam for them. I think it might be a €5.00 charge but am open to correction on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭OfficeAngel

Brilliant. Many thanks Angeleyes. I will do that on Monday.

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭angeleyes

Brilliant. Many thanks Angeleyes. I will do that on Monday.

Cheers

no worries

Advertisement