Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

co-owner required

Options
  • 28-01-2011 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi i would like to start my own business, i have come up with some figures and i have a location close to galway the building from which the business will be run is to be leased. The business i would like to run is a modern snooker/pool room (not hall) it will be fully licensed and also available will be hot and cold drinks and food. I would like to have 10 snooker tables and 4 modern pool tables of varying sizes american and eurapean pool. It would have sky sports and arcade game machines.
    On a conservative estimate for revenue from snooker/pool would be approx 70/80,000 euro the bar food and drink approx 30/40,000 euro the arcade /game machine i have no figure.
    The snooker side would be members only however a day or weekly pass could be bought, the pool and bar area would be open to non-members as to create more revenue.
    The area where this would be in is ideal lots of passing trade lots of other business which bring people into this area.
    You need to get the old snooker hall out of your mind this would be something different.
    Partner could be 50/50 60/40 whatever but i have funds and am very confident this will work.

Advertisement