Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa Debit Cards

Options
  • 28-01-2011 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭

Hi,

I am trying to find out if AIB do these cards as laser is hopeless for the likes of Paypal etc.

I know Ulster Bank are currently doing this, does anyone know when if ever if AIB will drop laser and go Visa Debit ?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Hi. There's actually a large thread about these cards (for Ulster Bank) here, in case you or anyone reading this didn't know.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055635455

AIB don't do these - at the moment, Ulster Bank and Permanent TSB are the only ones who do. From what I have heard, Bank Of Ireland are planning to changeover in the future. Haven't heard anything regarding AIB, and to be honest I think they won't change over in the near future.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Rebel1977

AIB have no plans at the moment as far as I know

Advertisement