Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registering

• 28-01-2011 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭

We did those yesterday and I am 99 % I have History down but there is a slight concern to the contrary. I was wondering is this registration thing vitally important as in I cant sit the aforementioned subject and is there a way of seeing if its down.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,232 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Get your Examinations Secretary to check on Monday.
    You can always add subjects later. These returns are to give the SEC a rough idea of numbers for printing/supervision purposes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭paddy978

Thanks Spurious,will the school ask us again or is the onus on us now?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,232 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Your teachers (or you, it depends on the school) will be asked for levels later.

A missing subject is not a huge drama - there is a place on the supervisor's report for each examination to write the number of an unexpected candidate who presents for it. It would really only be an issue if, for example, you wanted to sit one of the minority subjects and there was no supervisor, centre or exam papers organised for you. Then there would be a bit of a panic as the SEC tried to organise something for you, but they would manage.
    History? You'll be fine.

Advertisement