Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fast healing tattoo

Options
  • 28-01-2011 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭

i heal fast - always have. im probably not even human by those healing rates(!)

i got my 2nd tattoo a week ago - followed aftercare to the letter. the very next day a tiny bit of the scabbing comes away as i gently wash it (with fingers) - then over the next 3 days it pretty much all came off either when washing or using the bepanthen. im still using the bep. thats pretty speedy.
    i remember i healed fastafter the first tat aswell, thought i used tattoo goo and the tat was simpler. healed within a week but not quite as fast as this time,

im wondering if that's usual? what's other peoples experience with tat healing time? (by healing i mean the scabbing - i know they arent fully healed for a while)

Advertisement