Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with personal statement please

Options
  • 28-01-2011 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hi everyone i have a bit of a problem here. i filled out my cao form today but didnt fill out my personal statement and now i cant find it. can anyone tell me how to get back into it or can i just type one out and post it into them? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Dutch_Druid

You can post them in, so long as you include your name and CAO number

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭jackthelad321

I am reading from this you can send in your application online and Post in your Personal Statement?

I have asked this just a minute ago in a new thread, but all I want to know is if I send in for Cao online can I post in personal statement, perhaps when I post in my documents (i.e. within 7 days) although i think i'd be able to post everything right away on monday morning.

Sorry if all this seems idiotic i've just decided to apply to ucd and this is my only issue. That and the length of the statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Yes, the online application limits the amount of characters you can use in the Relevant Life experience blah blah section, so when I was doing my application I wrote - see postal documents and sent my personal statement via post.

Make sure to write your name and CAO number on each page you send in.

The length of your PS really depends. Mine was just over two pages but I had a lot of work experience to get across. It really depends. A page is just as good if you get all the information in.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭jackthelad321

Larianne wrote: »
    Yes, the online application limits the amount of characters you can use in the Relevant Life experience blah blah section, so when I was doing my application I wrote - see postal documents and sent my personal statement via post.

Make sure to write your name and CAO number on each page you send in.

The length of your PS really depends. Mine was just over two pages but I had a lot of work experience to get across. It really depends. A page is just as good if you get all the information in.

Thanks Larianne, I appreciate all the help. Have gotten a heap of advice from you on your page and those two websites. and it's helped me transplant my Trinity info and also given me some new things to consider when i send in my application for Trinity also (have most of their application typed up.)

thanks again you are doing a great job for all us clueless apes! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

You're welcome.

Took me two goes to get it so I'm well clued up on it all.

Best of luck.

• Advertisement
Advertisement