Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC Visa Refusal

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭tenchi-fan

pawpaw80 wrote: »
    I'm such a bloody idiot.
    Received Acknowledgement of receipt email yesterday so waiting to hear back. Just realised today that despite triple checking that i had everything included and correctly filled in, i messed up on the declaration form as i ticked the dependents box(but i don't have any) and didn't write n/a over it.

Will they reject based on this-has anyone else done this? *bangs head on table*

By right, they should reject it so just hope for some charity from whoever reviews your application.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 adrian0

tenchi-fan wrote: »
    By right, they should reject it so just hope for some charity from whoever reviews your application.[/QUOT

if they do reject it just fill it out again and re post it,its the only way.i had to do it 3 times!!! they're a shower of bas....

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭GGirl2010

adrian0 wrote: »
    By right, they should reject it so just hope for some charity from whoever reviews your application.[/QUOT

if they do reject it just fill it out again and re post it,its the only way.i had to do it 3 times!!! they're a shower of bas....

dont say that word!!!... i mean obvious mistakes you wil get refused. tiny mistakes they prob should concider it depending on what was said/filled out.......

hi techi-fan can i ask you a qs about the application form just quick qs. You know the second copy duplicate of the first 3 pages , What do you think the second one is used for.Would it be that they use one set in france and then one set for uk?.

Thanks ggirl.

GGirl2010 wrote: »
    hi techi-fan can i ask you a qs about the application form just quick qs. You know the second copy duplicate of the first 3 pages , What do you think the second one is used for.Would it be that they use one set in france and then one set for uk?.

possibly! I have no idea. I don't work for them.

• Advertisement

possibly! I have no idea. I don't work for them.

ok. ty.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭myleftfoot

just few documens below ill mention , the way they waned it.

clear !!! Original police certificate, first 3 pages iec 3page form originally signed and dated half in pen half copied, or onthe pc. Second copy must have been filed out in some feilds PEN, not just pure copy. addintional info, CV, education and employment must be exact same as cv, cv must be updated . clear photocopy of passport ID, ID PHOTO stuck on the first 3 pages . the 2 page iec dec form and the visa form included. ticked all the boxes on the cheklist on last form and signed included.

Any of these maby you messed up on!! ? :)

Hey GGirl,

I'm a bit lost in that paragraph you wrote. What's it about writing in Pen? I did most of mine on the computer?

myleftfoot wrote: »
    Hey GGirl,

I'm a bit lost in that paragraph you wrote. What's it about writing in Pen? I did most of mine on the computer?

em.. well the pc doesnt allow you to fill all feilds out , these are the ones you need to sign in pen . OK

em.. well the pc doesnt allow you to fill all feilds out , these are the ones you need to sign in pen . OK

Oh right, mine seemed to allow me to fill in pretty much everything in adobe.

What are people talking about dating the Misrepresentation form? It clearly says in mine to Complete and Sign it. No mention of dating it and no place for a date to go.

Oh right, mine seemed to allow me to fill in pretty much everything in adobe.

What are people talking about dating the Misrepresentation form? It clearly says in mine to Complete and Sign it. No mention of dating it and no place for a date to go.

oh yeah are you sure it allows you to fill ALL!! all feilds in , i have adobe and does not allow some feilds. some had to be filled in in pen , well all of the signing at dating on the bottom of each page is seen as big thing so make sure these are filled out in pen (original ) signatures ok... em yeah that visa declaration form only had two feilds for oyu to sign your name twice i think .. well yeah if it has not got a date to fill in and only two for your name, then sign your name in pen . originall signatures in block capitals for that. See they like to see origianl signings and not signed on the pc you know.. for mine i did not do it on the pc i did all of mine in pen. but my writing was neat.

• Advertisement

oh yeah are you sure it allows you to fill ALL!! all feilds in , i have adobe and does not allow some feilds. some had to be filled in in pen , well all of the signing at dating on the bottom of each page is seen as big thing so make sure these are filled out in pen (original ) signatures ok... em yeah that visa declaration form only had two feilds for oyu to sign your name twice i think .. well yeah if it has not got a date to fill in and only two for your name, then sign your name in pen . originall signatures in block capitals for that. See they like to see origianl signings and not signed on the pc you know.. for mine i did not do it on the pc i did all of mine in pen. but my writing was neat.

yeah pretty much everything was filled out on the computer except of course the signatures and dating.

Your posts are very hard to read girl.

yeah pretty much everything was filled out on the computer except of course the signatures and dating.

ok.. if you are talking about spelling, and grammer, i am kind of drunk here, and my keys are stiky and im also kind of lazy to correct them if thats what you ment. Anyway if your pc can allow you to do that ,cool yeah just make sure you sign on the bottom of each page in pen.

ok.. if you are talking about spelling, and grammer, i am kind of drunk here, and my keys are stiky and im also kind of lazy to correct them if thats what you ment. Anyway if your pc can allow you to do that ,cool yeah just make sure you sign on the bottom of each page in pen.

ha, that's it then I'm sure. Happy Paddy's day :)

ha, that's it then I'm sure. Happy Paddy's day :)

yup... and myleftfoot; this is not an exam i wil be lazy if i want to thank you very much!!!!.... happy paddys day to you..

yup... and myleftfoot; this is not an exam i wil be lazy if i want to thank you very much!!!!.... happy paddys day to you..

It's a forum, being comprehensible is an advantage.

It's a forum, being comprehensible is an advantage.

Right...

not trying to be offensive, but you'll find very little helpful information in them even if you do manage to decipher them :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭lima

not trying to be offensive, but you'll find very little helpful information in them even if you do manage to decipher them :/

I'm just ignoring her comments as they are too hard to read

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 donniemonk

howye lads...my visa has been accepted by the YMU, and it has been forwarded to the High commision of canada in england yeah!?

this is the final evaluation stage right!? ho long will it take to recieve my introductin letter!?, how long did it take ye!?

also when i recieve this am I able to go!?, any other steps??!1?1

SOUND!?

donniemonk wrote: »
    howye lads...my visa has been accepted by the YMU, and it has been forwarded to the High commision of canada in england yeah!?

this is the final evaluation stage right!? ho long will it take to recieve my introductin letter!?, how long did it take ye!?

also when i recieve this am I able to go!?, any other steps??!1?1

SOUND!?

Takes approx.. 4 to 8 weeks to hear word from them. People hears after 4 weeks some 5 and some 5 + weeks.. Since the embassy is busy it wil take more time... So be prepared to hear word up to 8 weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 donniemonk

Takes approx.. 4 to 8 weeks to hear word from them. People hears after 4 weeks some 5 and some 5 + weeks.. Since the embassy is busy it wil take more time... So be prepared to hear word up to 8 weeks.

at the start of the whole process it stated 6-8 weeks, im on the very last stage of evalutaion. itll hardly take 8 weeks...how long did it take to get yers

at the start of the whole process it stated 6-8 weeks, im on the very last stage of evalutaion. itll hardly take 8 weeks...how long did it take to get yers

im waiting 6 weeks now... in total , and i have not hear work yet. Good few people are also in the same boat as me.With the amount they have to process it would take some time to wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭jk86

Bit unnecessary. She's regularly trying to help people here

This thread has people who have recieved their Letter of introduction. Seems average takes around 4 - 6 weeks from when it was sent to London http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056197254

jk86 wrote: »
    Bit unnecessary. She's regularly trying to help people here

This thread has people who have recieved their Letter of introduction. Seems average takes around 4 - 6 weeks from when it was sent to London http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056197254

Yup Ignorance is bliss... jk86.. but there only worried about grammer and and not info... ( not an exam ) pigheadedness ..anyway i just ignore people like that.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

REMINDER...
    A few of the above posts got a bit too personal. In the future please focus on the content of posts, and not each other. Thanks, Black Swan.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Eire09

adrian0 wrote: »
    No i just got rejected from phase one,when i reapplied the third time the got back to me within 4 days saying i had being conditionally excepted!
    i'm now at phase two and still waiting to hear,i dont expect to hear from them for another week maybe two.

But good question i wonder if anyone has being refused at phase two yet?????
    I had a look around but no one has mentioned it yet!
    Still no one refused at phase 2??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭cookies221

My only fear is that the visas will run out and then everybody at phase 2 will be rejected!

cookies221 wrote: »
    My only fear is that the visas will run out and then everybody at phase 2 will be rejected!
    stop sayin that im gettin paranoid thibkin bout it :mad::o:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Billy7878

hello, does anyone know the address in paris the forms must be sent to?

tks

• Advertisement

the address is in the app kit that u got

Advertisement