Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know if Tullamore or Portlaoise easter revision courses any good?

• 28-01-2011 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

Does anyone know which of the 2 above would be the best for leaving cert easter revision??I know Leeson street is great for this, but if the nearer ones were any good it'd be much handier to travel to for the week. Id appreciate any feedback if you know anything about them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭mick kk

theres a good economics seminar/revision course coming up at midterm in dublin on feb22 and galway on feb 25. its given by the author of the rapid revision book - 50 euros for 3 hours...it covers all the current economic issues and you get a booklet of about 30 pages specific to the lc exam on current economic issues. pm me if you want the email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭cucbuc

mick kk wrote: »
    theres a good economics seminar/revision course coming up at midterm in dublin on feb22 and galway on feb 25. its given by the author of the rapid revision book - 50 euros for 3 hours...it covers all the current economic issues and you get a booklet of about 30 pages specific to the lc exam on current economic issues. pm me if you want the email.

Thanks Mick. Economics not one of subjects looking for, but apprec the reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Where is the one in Portlaoise? First time I've heard about it.

Theres one held in St Francis school at easter- Timahoe road.
    http://www.midlandinstitutegrinds.ie/. The site doesnt look like its been updated recently though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I'd be interested to know what that one is like because if it's worth the money it will definitely be handier than going up to Dublin. If anyone has done it there for HL Maths let me know.

• Advertisement

Yeah, Im looking them up for my son- I see theres one in tullamore too:
    http://www.ormondeeducation.com/news_detail.php?news_id=39 but havent heard anything about it. He found leeson st great at xmas but its a trek.

Advertisement