Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help!

• 28-01-2011 9:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,630 ✭✭✭✭

I am looking for help... I think everyone knows someone like this:D

This person ( male ) while having some lovely qualities is the biggest moaner ever. I am in a situation where i can't avoid them.

The majoraty of their conversations goes something like this...I never benfited from the celtic tiger...that shower that run the countrie...the managment...the gaurds ...moan bla bla bla...the eoconmey..the banks...by that stage I am slowly loosing the will to live! He has an inexhaustible list of people to blame or give out about .

Any ideas seeing as I am in a situation where i can't avoid him. I must admit at time it can be funny.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Show him AH, he'll meet many kindred spirits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

reply in irish, spanish or another foreign language with random comments that make no sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

It's not his fault.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

tell him to an hero

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

Tell him to STFU moaning!!! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Do a barrel roll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭macquarie

mariaalice wrote: »
    The majoraty of their conversations goes something like this...I never benfited from the celtic tiger...that shower that run the countrie...the managment...the gaurds ...moan bla bla bla...the eoconmey..the banks...by that stage I am slowly loosing the will to live! He has an inexhaustible list of people to blame or give out about .

I'd teach him how to spell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Sounds like my boyfriend! :pac: Just tell him he's a moany fcuker and to get a grip..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭baltimore sun

do him, might cheer him up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

why would we care, he is your friend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭darragh16

Go around to his house and paint all his lightbulbs black, so when he turns the lights on it gets darker and he bumps into things...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,141 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

He can't moan with his mouth full.

There's a solution somewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Sounds like my boyfriend! :pac: Just tell him he's a moany fcuker and to get a grip..

You have a boyfriend? :eek:

How come you never told us, I'm heart broken!!!:(:(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

mariaalice wrote: »

Sit on his face. His mood will lift then. Can I ask.........

How in the name of sweet baby Jesus did you manage to get the bold one correct in comparison to the underlined??? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Kick him... in the...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Ride him, burn his house down....then make him a sammich

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

TheZohan wrote: »
    Ride him, burn his house down....then make him a sammich

Toasted sammich

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Take him out, get him really really drunk so he cant remember anything then in a few weeks tell him you think you are pregnant.
    He'll never complain again...

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭seafood dunleavy

tell people he raped you.twice.

Advertisement