Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideal nf250 boiler help

• 28-01-2011 9:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭

Hi all I have an ideal classic nf250 it was installed in to the house before I bought it 5 years ago.I noticed the water gauge was reading low one day so I topped it up after getting advice from a friend of mine and bleed the system with the valve beside the gauge before starting again.This problem never went away every 3-4 days I would need to top up the system again.I got a guy out and he replaced a red cylinder on top of the hot water tank he said a rubber in side was gone and you can not open the cylinder its welded shut that was about six months ago.now I'm having the same trouble but now when I turn on the system the rads and water heat up then a winning high pitch noise kicks in I have no idea what it is or how to fix it any ideas would be great.

Advertisement