Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All revved up and nowhere to go!

• 28-01-2011 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Roxie Moonlight

I was supposed to go out tonight with a friend who cancelled at the last min :mad: I've already had a few glassed of wine n all and I've just realised something awful. Many of my friends have moved to different parts of the country/other countries and whereas once I'd have had people to call to make up for cancelly mc cancel now I don't. It's upsetting so it is:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Aawww bless

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Get a blog and whine about it there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

I feel your pain. No point getting drunk yourself! Get an early night I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

Filthy turncoats with their fancy shmancy edumacation, marriage and babies :mad:

Don't they understand.....about the everlasting partay ? :(

Bloody quitters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Get really drunk and open up to us about your personal details.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Have you perused many of the seedy swingers websites that are out there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

I was supposed to go out tonight with a friend who cancelled at the last min :mad: I've already had a few glassed of wine n all and I've just realised something awful. Many of my friends have moved to different parts of the country/other countries and whereas once I'd have had people to call to make up for cancelly mc cancel now I don't. It's upsetting so it is:(

You only have one friend in Dublin? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i knew a dirty lady by the name of foxy moonlight, are yis related?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Lets make this into another get drunk tonight and post crap on boards thread! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭JoeyW

Turn on some upbeat music, drink the rest of the bottle, dance around the room and forget about your troubles (and unreliable friend)!
    And theres always boards, you're never on your own with boards!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

candy-gal1 wrote: »
    Lets make this into another get drunk tonight and post crap on boards thread! :D

That does it.

I'm going out.

See you chumps tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

gonna hit the local meself for a cold ass guinness after i eat me pizza!

yummy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

Well im alone too and this isnt gonna suck itself love...

I'll have a few glasses with you, I've started already ;)
    Feck going out!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

impromptu beers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

I'd have had people to call to make up for cancelly mc cancel

omg omg omg cancelly is my friend too:D

I was kinda in the same boat, except I had no plans to begin with and I just opened a bottle of wine about an hour ago and it's almost gone...really in the mood to go out now but I get that in-build feeling of caution that tells me, "Don't f**kin do it!"

So I think I'll just sit here on Facebook and Boards, listening to classic '90s tunes like Haddaway!

I was kinda in the same boat, except I had no plans to begin with and I just opened a bottle of wine about an hour ago and it's almost gone...really in the mood to go out now but I get that in-build feeling of caution that tells me, "Don't f**kin do it!"

So I think I'll just sit here on Facebook and Boards, listening to classic '90s tunes like Haddaway!

Sounds like my perfect night in...Not too sure about Haddaway though, each to their own though eh?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Roxie Moonlight

TheZohan wrote: »
    You only have one friend in Dublin? :confused:

No, but none I'm really in the mood to call now, as I said all my close friends are no longer here.
    Filthy turncoats with their fancy shmancy edumacation, marriage and babies mad.gif

Don't they understand.....about the everlasting partay ? frown.gif

Bloody quitters.

Actually none of them are married or have babies, too young for that yet!

No, but none I'm really in the mood to call now, as I said all my close friends are no longer here.

Actually none of them are married or have babies, too young for that yet!

Will someone in Dublin PM this wee lass and sort her out....

• Advertisement

JoeyW wrote: »
    Sounds like my perfect night in...Not too sure about Haddaway though, each to their own though eh?:D

What is love!!! Baby don't hurt me!!

Although I do love this song from the '80s:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpkGvk1rQBI

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

you seem to like meat loaf...

...I like meat loaf

honest.

i'm in the middle of something for an hour... if yu want to hit the town in the next hour throw me a pm.... i can be out later...

...not sooner

sorry :(

I've just put Haddaway on the Youtube thanks for the tip, dear god I'm thinkin of listening to Milli Vanilli next...

you seem to like meat loaf...

...I like meat loaf

honest.

i'm in the middle of something for an hour... if yu want to hit the town in the next hour throw me a pm.... i can be out later...

...not sooner

sorry :(

Bat Out of Hell! That's a much better tune to listen too than Milli Vanilli! Thanks!

I've just put Haddaway on the Youtube thanks for the tip, dear god I'm thinkin of listening to Milli Vanilli next...

Don't do it! Here's some other great '90s material instead:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZC4qOAKfEM (Dr. Alban, it's my life)
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Get some more drink, go to youtube.

Then look at some of your favourite songs, film scenes, concerts, funny videos that you know. Those will lead on to other great things to view.

Don't forget to play air guitar, air drums, air sax, air piano and air stand-up comedian.

Used to be a weekly occurrence when I was working weekends before I went travelling. Nobody else would be out that particular night so I'd get locked and get lost in youtube, and redtube.com.

Have a touching night :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Bat Out of Hell! That's a much better tune to listen too than Milli Vanilli! Thanks!

yer wish is yer demand ;0

Moonhalk can be the resident dj lol:D

Just ran out of that cheap red wine...now it's onto the next random item in the fridge...a can of Heineken.

I really have to clear this fridge out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭twebb

session at the roxie ones house.. as they'd say in tipp/ waterford

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Party in Harold's Cross. Bring money (cause it's going to be in the pub). See you's all there

Just ran out of that cheap red wine...now it's onto the next random item in the fridge...a can of Heineken.

I really have to clear this fridge out.

A WHOLE bottle of red wine and now heineken??? Jeez the musics going to be well dodgy now. We'll be onto the spice girls next :D:D

Next beers night I'm there, when is it?!

right... its been a while... Last AH beers was Halloween...

Word up on the next? lets get it out there!

All the details: https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/87361/145515.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Overflow

http://bloggfiler.no/horikke.blogg.no/images/572863-9-1291196204885.jpg

tll tomorrow

Wish there was a Boards drinkie night tonight...this lager is tasting pretty piss at the moment!

Well, how about some Snap!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMPM1q_Uyxc&feature=related

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Metallergy

sounds like our typical boy racer who finds himself in the dark in an isolated parking lot, cramming 1/4 pounders

speed demon you're the very same one.

• Advertisement

bluewolf wrote: »
    tll tomorrow

I would but i've a previous engagement :(

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭RussellTuring

Op, meet me at the Spire at midnight. I'll be wearing a red jumper. Carry a newspaper in your left hand. Come alone.

Seems legit....

christchurch is where it's at

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭NeedaNewName

Lets not go there.... :pac:

This thread is getting seedier and seedier.

Can the guy above me tell how he embedded that video in a post?
    Cheers!

Oh and, eh...whoooohooo!

Christchurch?

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭RussellTuring

Seems legit....

Where the hell did you get a photo of me?

Think it was more the meet up with bubbles thing.... :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement