Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fighters in Carlow

Options
  • 28-01-2011 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭

And I don't just mean outside the foundry on a thursday night. Boom boom.

Any about? I'm down there most weeks and a bit of offline shenanigans would go down well.

(Prediction: instant thread death)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Ther should be a couple of guys still there. I was there for 4 years so I know a few guys. I'll send em a a message telling them you're looking for opponents and whatnot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Good on ya. In fact didn't I see you randomly down there one day? Probably last year.

I was considering putting up posters advertising Inferno, there's plenty of asians around, there's gotta be some market there... though they're mainly chinese, when's Kof XIII out?

Gamesoc's FPS only afaik, many years back I brought a dreamcast in, Not sure they'd ever heard of it...
    Some dude did add me on xbl the other day, wonder if he posts here, I know there's a large amount of lurkers on these boards.

Carlow/Kilkenny, holler and such.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Good on ya. In fact didn't I see you randomly down there one day? Probably last year.

I was considering putting up posters advertising Inferno, there's plenty of asians around, there's gotta be some market there... though they're mainly chinese, when's Kof XIII out?

Gamesoc's FPS only afaik, many years back I brought a dreamcast in, Not sure they'd ever heard of it...
    Some dude did add me on xbl the other day, wonder if he posts here, I know there's a large amount of lurkers on these boards.

Carlow/Kilkenny, holler and such.

Yep all asian looking people love fighting games,its in their blood ya know
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Sagat08 lives in Carlow doesn't he?

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭DarkTalant

I live fairly near to Carlow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Yep all asian looking people love fighting games,its in their blood ya know
    :pac:

Also they all know Kung Fu.
    Sagat08 lives in Carlow doesn't he?

Yeah I think he said something like that before.

Advertisement