Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

K-OS

• 28-01-2011 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭

Well, after countless times of turning up the tv volume when the most recent o2 ad came on, I decided to do some research.

Sometimes when you hear a song on an ad but then hear it in full, its not as good.

Not the case with 'K-OS - The Love Song' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyRB00Xe5-E

I went to buy the album on iTunes and it appears that it was released back in 2004. Seriously, how did I miss this guy? He's incredible.:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭HATCHET IRL

his album yes is pretty good too

some man for a hook

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Yeah I love that song - pun intended. He's a class act and brilliant album. He's very popular in Canada. Canada have a law where every dj have to play a certain amount of songs on the radio from Canadian artists, so k-os is always been played on the radio

Advertisement