Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Billpay - cutting down the paper waste

Options
  • 29-01-2011 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Well folks,
    I've got a smartphone with Meteor on Billpay and I've been rather p'd off with the stack of paper I get each month for my bill.
    Most of the thing is made up at least 20 odd pages stating each and every time my phone connects to the internet with a total cost of €0.000000 on each line :mad:
    Never mind what chattier folks might be getting if they never stop texting or talking :P

It's a total waste of resources and time in having to get rid of the stuff
    :eek:

So...I've finally got a response from Meteor through their forums. I'm told we can opt to remove itemisations from the bill and just get the summary page. All the individual call details should still be visible through the account history on the website.
    Huraaaaay!
    :rolleyes:

Let's see if it all works out, but if you are sick of stacks of paper coming through your letterbox might be worth giving them an earful.
    :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I can think of only one exception where you might need an itemised bill - if you are submitting telephone expenses for work. If you submit a summary, then than can be put through your pay cheque and taxed accordingly.

If you submit an itemised bill for expenses, then that is paid as expenses and not taxed.

Minor detail.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭ongarite

Can you post the link to this on the Meteor forum.
    I get the same too every month. 10 pages of bundled mobile internet data usage.
    A single bill summary is all I want.

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

All you need to do is ring them on 1905 and request it. :)

Advertisement