Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Motor bike shops?

• 29-01-2011 1:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi just wondering if there is ny good motor bike shops dat i cud pick up some leathers and other bits in the Cork area???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Thread moved to the Motorbikes forum.

Please don't use text speak in your posts.

And welcome to boards:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

nsr Honda wrote: »
    Hi just wondering if there is ny good motor bike shops dat i cud pick up some leathers and other bits in the Cork area???

i would say ask a friendly mod to move this to the motorbike forum!
    there are not that many bike shops in cork, theres bmw motorrad(?) on sarsfield road everything is insanely expensive, then lee motorcycles in little island, i havnt been in there since they were in the city,
    and ross motorcycles accross the river from the opera house,

im not sure any of them would have a decent range of leathers though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 wha?

Lee Honda out on littleIsland
    Always had good experiences there, sale on atm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

wha? wrote: »
    Lee Honda out on littleIsland
    Always had good experiences there, sale on atm
    Never heard anything bad about them. +1 on your post

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭The Sheriffk

nsr Honda wrote: »

you dont have to just stick with the cork shops , Cotters in dublin are very very reasonable and they have an online shop another one is BICI online .
    go into one of the cork shops and try the stuff on , get your sizes and then have a look on the net .

might save a few quid ....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Crasp

Lee motorcycles on little island have a huge range of gear and they are quite cheap (always on par with or cheaper than online). They would be my main recommendation for Cork. If they have a sale on it will be cheaper than buying online.

Declan Swanton at the bottom of forge hill has some gear, he's more about the workshop though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 113 ✭✭Dutch_Druid

Don't forget John Tyner's, just outside Dunderrow!
    Have been badly stung by Lee Honda before, wary of them but would still go back because of their huge selection.

Lee have the best election of gear and I think they are very good price wise. Personally, I can't fault them. There's CB on douglas street, the triumph shop on Tramore road but they only do Triumph branded gear and it's pricey. The BMW crowd are now in Little Island near Lee's but unless you have deep pockets I wouldn't go near them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

+1 for Lee. Never realised they had such a huge range of clothing out there. Got a great deal on a suit recently.

Advertisement