Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the blaa and up the deise

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

deisedevil wrote: »
    I was gonna put you on ignore but I think I'll wait a while, posters like you usually go out in a blaze of glory much to the amusement of everyone else.

Would you not have been better off picking a more active section of the forum to carry out your WUM antics than a section of the forum on the discussions of small local area?
    I know your talking to the other chap but I'm nosy and thick. What's WUM mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

seanybiker wrote: »
    I know your talking to the other chap but I'm nosy and thick. What's WUM mean?

Wind Up Merchant

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I have a question to ask,and it is a question not an argument or anything to do with a mod decision,its just something i have noticed on this thread. Yesterday "abouttobebanned" was given an infraction for a post he made, post#4.Now i just looked and he edited the post last night and the infraction is gone. I have read through the charter to see if this is allowed but i cant see anything regarding it.If it is allowed please ignore the rest of the post.

Now my question is,if a BM makes a post that a mod regards as breaking the charter,but then a BM contacts the mod to explain the post,and the mod says he/she will remove the infarction if the BM will edit it to clarify what he meant to say.Because if that is the case then i think a couple of people on this thread should also be given the chance to explain there post,and have there infraction removed.

I was going to PM a mod about this but i think it should be discussed with the BM's on this forum,because if anyone was looking at this they would probably think that it wasn't just the BM breaking the charter.

Its treated on a case by case basis, sometimes bans/infractions are issued and its an error on the mods part and addressed immediately when brought to our attention. Many respond and hold their hands up to it, others point out mistakes and some go off on one when they are clearly in the wrong.
    Infractions are removed by admins, not mods, and its all recorded.

If you want a more detailed discussion, feel free to PM myself or the other mods. I don't want to derail the topic any further.

/mod

Wind Up Merchant

It's so obvious now lol. Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

It's so obvious now lol. Cheers

Quickly posting cause I don't to derail here but welcome back seany.

• Advertisement

ziedth wrote: »
    Quickly posting cause I don't to derail here but welcome back seany.

Well boy. I go through me stages lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Diluted

Well boy. I go through me stages lol.

Seanie are you back on the road yet ???,Must say its much safer on the roads without you..You were a Blagard hmmm on the other sites anyway oul butty.

Diluted wrote: »
    Seanie are you back on the road yet ???,Must say its much safer on the roads without you..You were a Blagard hmmm on the other sites anyway oul butty.
    who are you lol.
    Nah i got 3 years off so Im only off it 1 year. I think I can apply for it in 6 months so I suppose ill see what happens. Not really to pushed now to be honest haha although the bike would be handy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

sooner ya apply sooner them endoresments dissappear lol

sooner ya apply sooner them endoresments dissappear lol

i wont have any endorsements, when i get it back it will be endoresment free although I will have to tell the insurance company about it. probably have to get rid of the jigsaw and get a honda 50 or something haha.

• Advertisement

haha mite aswelll get a horse so haha

haha mite aswelll get a horse so haha

Oh yeah i would look lovely on a horse. Especially with my surname haha.

for foook lol as long as it had a xr in it who wud notice lol haha

who are you lol.
    Nah i got 3 years off so Im only off it 1 year. I think I can apply for it in 6 months so I suppose ill see what happens. Not really to pushed now to be honest haha although the bike would be handy

Cant tell you who i am that would take the fun out of it.
    Go back to your roots an get on the oul horse an cart just like me i have a horse outside haaaaaa.

Diluted wrote: »
    Cant tell you who i am that would take the fun out of it.
    Thats what I tell the wimminz

And the oul triangle went jingle gangle.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Madblaa is back up and running on Facebook.
    Don't have the link to hand but i'm sure if you put a search there you will find it.
    That's if ur interested of course :)

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Mr Cork Man

Think you have that the wrong way around there kid. Mad Blaa (the forum, not the user) was a scumfest.

I quite liked the Mad Blaa.That Up The Deise place was a dictatorship.To be honest im surprised Lord Waterford has still not bought back the Up The Deise forum.How is he surving without all the arse kissing and adulation he used to get on that place.:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Partizan

g'way Seany, your full of ****e boi. if I see you coming up the side entrance beside the Beefy, i'll give you a baytin.

Partizan wrote: »
    g'way Seany, your full of ****e boi. if I see you coming up the side entrance beside the Beefy, i'll give you a baytin.

Haha ya do nothing boy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 WfdBlg

Haha, the Oul Beefy on Barren Strand Street, still trading apparently:

http://www.irishbusiness.ie/view.php?i=86587

Advertisement