Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big 4 Trainee Recruitment Re-opened

• 29-01-2011 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hey was just wondering is there much point in re-applying to the big 4 for a 2011 position seeing that I was already an unsuccessful candidate in November for the same position.

Currently doing a masters in accounting and will be exempt from CAP1 & CAP2 on completion, I am finding it extremely difficult to find a firm willing to offer me a trainee contract. What is the best way to apply to the small firms? do they have formal recruitment or is it just a case of sending in CV's and cover letters
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

MoMo1987 wrote: »
    Hey was just wondering is there much point in re-applying to the big 4 for a 2011 position seeing that I was already an unsuccessful candidate in November for the same position.

Currently doing a masters in accounting and will be exempt from CAP1 & CAP2 on completion, I am finding it extremely difficult to find a firm willing to offer me a trainee contract. What is the best way to apply to the small firms? do they have formal recruitment or is it just a case of sending in CV's and cover letters

why is it hard for you to get a training contract do you think? Do you have practical exerience? If not go work somewhere for free for 6 months, part-time or whatever. If you post more details of yourself here we can tell you probaby why you're not getting the training contracts.

Advertisement